My apologies for the delay in reply. I was banned from the forum for selling these parts in the parts for sale section. Just to set anyone's mind at ease, I am not a vendor. These parts came from my car, from which I removed them to replace them with either purchased or fabricated authentic style parts. I would rather these parts go to fellow enthusiasts than collect dust in my garage.
I had listed them individually for simplicity, but apparently that isn't allowed. Now that the listings have been put together it's become rather confusing, so here are the parts I still have, and reduced prices. Any, questions, please feel free to contact me.
-Superformance Alcantara seats $700
-Superformance turn signal/horn/full beam switch and cover $150
-Superformance washer bottle/motor/bracket $55
-Superformance A/C components (Does not include wiring, center pipes, or some of the switches) $500
-Superformance rear view mirror $40
-Superformance Mkl rear grills $200
-Superformance wiper motor/mechanism/blade $175
You're correct, listing a lot of parts individually isn't allowed. I'll post the rules for you here since you must have missed them:
Seven simple rules for the Garage Sale section:
0. No vendor posts here, no serial parts producers. This subforum is for folks to sell their surplus items free from charge.
1. No Ebay auctions.
2. No cars, chassis, tubs, or car kits for sale – those belong in the Cars for Sale subforum.
3. No listing parts you don't own. If your friend wants to sell a GT40 item tell your friend to post it here.
4. You must state a price in the post.
5. You must state your location in the post - city, country.
6. You must attach a picture of your item that you have for sale.
7. Have a lot of parts for sale? Consolidate into one listing, do not spam this subforum.
Starting 11/19/11 we're flat out going to delete posts that don't meet these requirements. I'm tired of constantly emailing and PMing people to comply.