Superformance GT40 MKII For Sale. ***SOLD***

I am becoming convinced...after owning mine for some 13 years now, but not driving it that much, that it is a keeper. My wife says to "just park it in the man cave as a work of art that you drive occasionally". It makes sense to me. It sparks joy! Glad you are taking it off the market!

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
I am becoming convinced...after owning mine for some 13 years now, but not driving it that much, that it is a keeper. My wife says to "just park it in the man cave as a work of art that you drive occasionally". It makes sense to me. It sparks joy! Glad you are taking it off the market!

Thanks, Mike and Ron.
Yes, I've had the MkII since 2007 and it's had those modifications that I wanted to make.

Kirby

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Value, I bet, will rise when the Ford vs. Ferrari movie hits.
I would like to think so but I am not betting the farm on it. I do believe that all media exposure for specialty cars like this do increase awareness and possibly will cause someone with deep pockets to get a chubby for a GT40. Someone that likely would not otherwise have considered a GT.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Nope. Still have the two Pantreas and no plans to sell.

:)
Here it is behind P2110 we just delivered to the new owner via Olthoff Racing. 2110 is slated to becone an SVRA vintage racer.
100_1287.JPG
100_1285.JPG

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
Owwww!!!
:)
You caused be to revert back to the 'why did I sell it?' mode.
Sigh....
Interesting picture though... That's where I first saw it, of course, back in 2007!

Thanks.
Kirby

Back