Superlite coupe - Ricardo Trany

Als i understand Superlite Cupe is revised to house a Ricardo Trany (and it looks like most customers have choosen this trany).

I guess it is one of these gearboxes http://www.cimaingranaggi.it/en/gt_road.html

Do RCR use the 750 or the 900 type and is it H or sequential gearshift.

This gearbox have "Torque sensing self-locking differential" whitch type is used, Quife, Thorsen or lamell/plate.

I guess the ZFQ will fit but wil be on the border line whith a GM LS7 engine.

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Why don't you order one from Fran? It would be easy enough to pick it up at the same time you grab your car. When I was there a week or so ago he had 10 or 12 of em right there in the shop.

You can't really believe how robust a Ricardo is until you see one up close... damn but that's a big piece of hardware. It makes a Porsche G50 look like a toy!

T.

I would love to, and I am close to ordering one, but I want to give the economy a couple months to sort out, and I have contacts at both Mendeola, and Hewland and am, at this point, just comparing platforms. What do these Ricardo's run price wise ? I must say that I'm not all that fond of the SLC from the fire wall back. I suppose I will have to contact Fran directly to discuss stripper prices.(?)

I carry the Ricardo boxes in stock at all times.
I only sell them to RCR customers...
I have no issues getting them.
We make our own flywheels for the LS7 conversion too.
Feel free to call....

Back