Superlite "Le Mans"

If you need a token tree hugger in the office, just let me know. I'm sure we here in California can pry one loose from the object of its desire..... Hell, I might uproot the thing and ship as a complete unit (turn key tree hugger, complete with tree, just add water)

Now, don;t get me wrong. I enjoy a beautiful park (Yosemite) as much as anyone....I'm just not fanatical about it. Now where is my dirt bike.......

Casey looking cool....!!

Attachments

• casey.jpg.JPG
    casey.jpg.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 3,377
First order of questions should be how old is she? She is probably in her 20s therefore old enough to be our daughter. That should humble most of the old guys 40+.

Sorry to burst your bubble Karlo but I am not old enough to be her father...I am about 6 years too young... but if I was you certainly would not be allowed in the driveway ..never mind the house.

1-800-you-wish......:love:

Tried the number....recording said to throw money into the Wishing Well...

and what was that old saying...
"be careful what you wish for, you just might get it".......

#$%$&# .....why did I wish for that Mk-IV......oh thats right, Fran said girls would "flock" to it.

Sorry to burst your bubble Karlo but I am not old enough to be her father...I am about 6 years too young... but if I was you certainly would not be allowed in the driveway ..never mind the house.

Down here in the south we like rock salt loads for the shotgun (I have two young daughters. I do a lot of thinking...)

From someone who thinks that modern prototype race cars are the sexiest cars ever built, I think this may be the closest thing to a prototype for a US road (where we cannot have Radicals). I really think this would compliment a GT 40 nicely, eh???? With a 360 engine perhaps????

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Okay - Everyone else is too weak knee'd to ask -

What's the projected price on this beauty Fran?

I need to start a new Piggy Bank and want to know how much Piggy to pick up at the store... :D

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Casey looking cool....!!

Frankly, I am some what disappointed. While Casey is extremely attractive, she is not in modelling attire. Might I suggest a swim suit for her next photo shoot? And just so we are clear, I am not talking about a Detroit swimsuit, i.e. full parka coat and mask, I mean hood. I am referring to something more Brazilian.:)

Last edited:
Frankly, I am some what disappointed. While Casey is extremely attractive, she is not in modelling attire. Might I suggest a swim suit for her next photo shoot? And just so we are clear, I am not talking about a Detroit swimsuit, i.e. full parka coat and mask, I mean hood. I am referring to something more Brazilian.:)

:thumbsup: +1

That was me still dialing Fran, dad gave up on that number long ago.
And I'm not seeing her listed as a member here. Let her join, lets see just how fast her "pm box" gets filled.

Now back to the subject of this thread.........Casey in swimsuit attire and the Superlite "Le Mans" :stunned:

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
WOW, poor girl. Did you tell her she'd be subjected to this kind of barrage from all these old folks? J/K! This thread got really friggin funny though I must say. The car looks killer, I'd love to see what else you're going to do to it in order to finalize the design. Lots of different configurations people could go for in this vehicle. Get after it guys!!! I like seeing these cars in black, really looks tough. Great looking car Mr. Fran, as always.

Back