Superlite "Le Mans"

RCR certainly has a wonderfull product range. I would love to get something like that here in Oz as well.

I have to admit the extra rake in the screen really gives a sleeker look. I know production constraints might not allow it, but it sure looks good.

What is the expected time to production ??

Mesa,Ricky.

the idea is to have the screen actually protect you from road debris...and also use the same tooling and have the screen in DOT glass(required).

You will be surprised how low the driver sits in the car and how protected you are once seated...

Nice pic though Rob.

Fran -- Just a quick testimony about your service. I e-mailed you the other day about some part that I needed and almost before I could blink my eyes they were at my door. Thank you!! I also like the fact that when I call or e-mail, you get right back to me. I'm back to work on my car and I'm enjoying every minute of it. Being laid up with some health problems was a real bummer but things are rolling along nicely now. My wife Debbie just got a new digital camera so were taking pictures of some of the progress and are hoping to get those posted real soon. In the time that I've been laid up a lot of the other guys who are doing the RCR 40 builds have done some outstanding posting which has been a real help for me and I'm sure for others. This car has been a lot of fun to work on and it's a real testimony to you as a builder. Thanks again for all the advice and by the way those axles that I received are awesome. Beautiful work again. You absolutely do not cut corners when it comes to quality.
Thanks Vaughn

Damn production constraints....<mumble, mumble> ;-P

Mike Moore (Fran's stylist) sure does some cool things with an airbrush, or does he use photoshop Fran?

Right guys.....here is a modified coupe as the Le Mans concept.

I have to say that it looks great as is but the rear deck and roll bar area will add a new dimension once completed

Attachments

• april 5 08 010 (Small).jpg
    april 5 08 010 (Small).jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2,805
  • april 5 08 013 (Small).jpg
    april 5 08 013 (Small).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3,258
  • april 5 08 012 (Small).jpg
    april 5 08 012 (Small).jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2,775
Last edited:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
OH MY GOD

That looks SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT JOB FRAN!!!

You're trying to talk me out of the T70 for my next car aren't you!!! :D

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Fran -

You've outdone yourself yet again! The car is gorgeous! Yup, I think you'll sell a few of those. Almost makes me regret my purchase decision...almost.

Dave L

Fran,

I have been waiting for a visual of the real thing, the concept pictures didn't do it for me. I think you have a winner!!! I guess I will have to make it my second car after the RCR40. Well done, bravo! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That car is slick.

Cheers,
Howard

Okay Fran,

Remember it is a "program" model, built last year, what "incentives" will you offer for someone to take it off the lot, or out of the building??
No, I won't be trading in the RCR I presently have...
:thumbsup:

Fran,
i know i ordered a yellow car, thought it was a gt40. i remember talking to you about a open top gt. thanks. i know this must be the car.
maybe we could trade?
god, it looks good!!!!
well done. much better in reality than in pictures, much better.
wes

I just keep on reopening this thread to check out this hot-ass roadster. Can't wait to see what a wing on the back looks like.

I agree,
This looks hotter in a real pic rather than the rendering, I wonder why that is?

I, like John would like to see (Fran) sitting in the car for reference (since we are the same size). The line running off the top of the glass back to termination at the rear wheel arches is great. Low and lean, nice. Now lets stick someone in the car too see how the old noggin will effect the profile shot :)

This time our tall skinny guy,Mark is seated as upright as possible...he is 6'2"

Attachments

• april 5 08 016 (Small).jpg
    april 5 08 016 (Small).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 2,700
  • april 5 08 017 (Small).jpg
    april 5 08 017 (Small).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2,276
  • april 5 08 020 (Small).jpg
    april 5 08 020 (Small).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 2,364
Last edited:
Back