The TOTALITARIAN PARTY©

Anyone else taste the delicious irony of our TOTALITARIAN PARTY© friends nearly orgasmic desire to see me banned here for my beliefs?

I embrace you all, read all your opinions, supply a forum for them with my threads if fact be known, and am hated for it. Oh cruel world!

;~) 276 views ~ 4 days. ;~)

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
You know, LB, I don't want to see you banned for your beliefs...if that were all we had to endure, I would still be interested in reading your posts. What I would like to see is less of the trolling...posting inciteful topics just to bring about dissent among forum members seems to be your goal, not the sincere discussion regarding beliefs.

I can (and do) ban you myself...every time you see my name among the list of the ten last people to view your profile you can be sure I'm either putting you on "ignore" because of something you said or taking you off my "ignore" list because I am curious about what you might have to say about something.

Ever hear someone claim "It's not what you said, it's how you said it"? You are a splendid example.

IMHO those topics of yours that garner high view numbers do so because of what you said instead of how you said it...and, then, again, there are the rest.

These things are not criticisms, just observations...and MHOs. YMMV...it almost always does...

Cheers!!! (...for now)

Doug

Last edited:
There's a saying going around; "If a Conservative doesn't like something, he avoids it. If a liberal doesn't like something he bans it."

I think that very true, history, long and short bears it out.

I believe we have come to the point where we can rename all the leftist isms down to the "TOTALITARIAN PARTY"©. They have become drunk with power and are flexing their muscles ever more.

Take the Harvard Crimson editorial by Sandra Korn as a perfect example;

"It is tempting to decry frustrating restrictions on academic research as violations of academic freedom. Yet I would encourage student and worker organizers to instead use a framework of justice. After all, if we give up our obsessive reliance on the doctrine of academic freedom, we can consider more thoughtfully what is just."

From the cradle of TOTALITARIAN PARTY© propaganda, comes the concept that academic freedom hinders justice. The thought police are here.

Here's the link to her article, savor it, embrace it, or you will become a victim of it. Also, please note this link doesn't come from Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, or any of the other "news/information disseminators that the TOTALITARIAN PARTY© is trying to destroy.

The Doctrine of Academic Freedom | Opinion | The Harvard Crimson
More than ever!

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
2A7A5440-F695-4169-BAFF-5DFA89C6F9BA.jpeg
DE490DD2-210C-4DDE-9B22-BAB5EAA1333C.jpeg
2BDB4917-FF68-4318-9683-530235B5E3C8.jpeg

Give me a break Fechter. If you and people of your ilk had your way, you'd ban gay folks, prevent women from deciding what to do with their bodies and force us all to line up and worship whatever inane fairy tale it is you happend to worship.

Keef, this is not worthy of discussion, this is the typical flame baiting crap ola from this guy that fortunately we've not seen in a long time.
The Talabangicals have their version of how everyone should live and that's it. No sex education no,abortion, gay folks go back in the closet etc .
Got news for those folks FREEDOM doesn't like to back up. DJ

Ron Scarboro

GT40s Supporter
Supporter
DJ,
You do know you commented on a post that is 5 years old, posted by a person that has not visited this forum in nearly 10 months.

And the troll has been fed....

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
How did the troll ever get on GT40's.com? I've never seen a car post from him.
Cars? We doan need no steenkin' cars! Bob is only here because likely he has been thown off the other forums he infects! I don't have problem with his politics, he is entitled to his opinion, it is that he only exists here to spew his ideology. Liberal or conservitive, you are entitled your view, BUT if you are only here to post that shit then I say to you "Good day Sir"!!!

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Cars? We doan need no steenkin' cars! Bob is only here because likely he has been thown off the other forums he infects! I don't have problem with his politics, he is entitled to his opinion, it is that he only exists here to spew his ideology. Liberal or conservitive, you are entitled your view, BUT if you are only here to post that shit then I say to you "Good day Sir"!!!
I said “Good day, Sir” to LB loooong ago...much more peaceful around here that way! The “Ignore” feature is highly recommended.
Please don’t make him go away, though... he amuses me now and then.
Cheers to you, LB !????

Ron Earp

Admin
After scanning a couple of threads it is clear Mr. Fletcher isn't following the rules you guys decided on. So he gets a mandatory vacation for awhile.

DJ,
You do know you commented on a post that is 5 years old, posted by a person that has not visited this forum in nearly 10 months.

And the troll has been fed....
Sorry I had to ask my internet savvy son what a Troll was. I now know and wont feed any more of them. Again sorry. DJ

Back