Tome to

A813EC29-8D47-4D8F-91F3-936F0D7F6E96.jpeg

Just about ready to get rolling on this project. It’s a KVA kit that has at some point been updated with C5 corvette uprights and brakes. Has a roller 302 and G50 lsd transmission. I’ve built my share of cars through the years but this is definitely the most in depth build I will have ever done. Lots of updates planned like changing the taillight section to that of the newer 05/06 GT and doing LED lighting everywhere. Probably won’t be of the level the Ruffian GT40 is, but will definitely be different from a traditional build. Will be forsale at the end of it all. Planning to ramp up and get it done by the end of April!

Hi Justin Tom here , What happened to the rear clam shell ? Looks like a 1965 model , with two gas caps . My car has the gas tanks connected , so I can fill both tanks from either side that way you don't need to switch them . If the transaxle fails for some reason a Porsche 996 , or 997 transaxle is easy to come by with a Kennedy engineering adapter plate , and they can handle all the horse you can throw at them . I have access to them and the proto
type hinges for the vent windows , and side view mirrors . Give me a call at 321-292-9005 , from 9 A.M. to 9 P. M. any day . You mean the Ruffian GT40 won't be on your level . You will have a Justin GT40 , He'll be eating crow !!

Hi Justin Tom here , What happened to the rear clam shell ? Looks like a 1965 model , with two gas caps . My car has the gas tanks connected , so I can fill both tanks from either side that way you don't need to switch them . If the transaxle fails for some reason a Porsche 996 , or 997 transaxle is easy to come by with a Kennedy engineering adapter plate , and they can handle all the horse you can throw at them . I have access to them and the proto
type hinges for the vent windows , and side view mirrors . Give me a call at 321-292-9005 , from 9 A.M. to 9 P. M. any day . You mean the Ruffian GT40 won't be on your level . You will have a Justin GT40 , He'll be eating crow !!
I think it’s just the angle. Nothing wrong with the clam. My tanks will be connected for sure. I’m most excited about updating the tail section

F48F23B3-0A4F-47B4-A2ED-D28B58FB8D18.jpeg

Hi Justin, you have a nice tail . Have you worked with fiberglass at any time ? You will be scratching like a dog when you get in the thick of it .
Have fun and look at the tail of the Gulf car to get an idea of what it will look like when you splice in your rear clip . I hope this helped ?

Back