Who is the manufacturer of these rear vents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Supporter
Chaps,

Does anyone know who makes these dimple die rear vents? I've the flat stamped 'standard' ones and would like the change them to the ones in the photo below as I prefer the look.

Many thanks!

Hi Andrew,
I've previously supplied around 20 sets of these panels a few years ago, but I've still got the punch tooling and could still supply them if there's enough interest

Regards,
Andy
PS I will be at the NEC Classic Car show over the weekend on the AK Sportcars/JFG Classic stand if you want a chat

Andrew

Supporter
Hi Andy, would you need a minimum order number? I'll be at the NEC on Sunday so will definitely try and track you down :)

I’d be very interested in a set, assuming you can make the rear ones too?

Hi Andrew,
I've previously supplied around 20 sets of these panels a few years ago, but I've still got the punch tooling and could still supply them if there's enough interest

Regards,
Andy
PS I will be at the NEC Classic Car show over the weekend on the AK Sportcars/JFG Classic stand if you want a chat

Hi Andrew,

Regards,
Andy

Hi all,
following interest on here and conversations with various people on the club stand at the NEC over the weekend, I will investigate doing another batch - probably 10 sets. I'm getting quotes from the laser cutters and out of the country next week, so it will be a few weeks to get things going. Once I've got some prices I'll keep you informed
Regards,
Andy

Hi all,
following interest on here and conversations with various people on the club stand at the NEC over the weekend, I will investigate doing another batch - probably 10 sets. I'm getting quotes from the laser cutters and out of the country next week, so it will be a few weeks to get things going. Once I've got some prices I'll keep you informed
Regards,
Andy

Andy, Please write me up for a set as well. I was actually busy designing the CAD drawing for a mandrel/punch set for myself.

Jasper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back