Why I Sold My GTD

Where is Gordy ?

Does the GT drive take him all his spare time ?

All the best
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Gordy,

You can't argue with success! And, as you have, we should define it for ourselves and not let others define it for us.

Congrats!
Lynn

I imagine Gordy has crashed his shiny new motor since he has not told us how it compares to his faithful GTD??

1,500 per year for 3 years and dealers are just now starting to receive them. Stripes are on hold right now so many dealers are taking them with solid colors no stripes which is a $3,000 option! Going price here in Tx is $ 200,000 plus however one of my dealers sold one for $ 175,000. Great Car!

Gee Gordy,I was waiting for this one!! I even had the wallpaper.. You may as well have it now.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Have fun

Attachments

• 45422-ford_gt.jpg
    45422-ford_gt.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 260

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
1,500 per year for 3 years and dealers are just now starting to receive them. Stripes are on hold right now so many dealers are taking them with solid colors no stripes which is a $3,000 option!

[/ QUOTE ]
No, Stripes are a $5000.00 dollar option! And production is ONLY two years. The 2006 model year will be the last, this has been confirmed and was relayed to the dealers in a broadcast last month. Ford will not yet confirm total production numbers but they insisted that they will build 1500 2005 cars.
Rick

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Looks remarkably like the pre-production car I drove a few weeks earlier........
How long did Tommy let borrow it?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back