WTB" Audi 016 5N Transmission or R&P

How soon do you need it? I am changing to a 930 box and will have a complete package for an Audi setup. My adaptor/starter/clutch is CAV and it will come with the shifter, cables and slave cylinder. This is in my car running right now and I have 450 miles on the set up, the box was rebuilt when I purchased it. If you want just the gearbox I can sell you one out of another GT40 that has a Phantom grip installed. Let me know what you want to do.

Steve

How soon do you need it? I am changing to a 930 box and will have a complete package for an Audi setup. My adaptor/starter/clutch is CAV and it will come with the shifter, cables and slave cylinder. This is in my car running right now and I have 450 miles on the set up, the box was rebuilt when I purchased it. If you want just the gearbox I can sell you one out of another GT40 that has a Phantom grip installed. Let me know what you want to do.

Steve
how much?

Jozz,
I hate those parts guys. The info online is never up to date, if you e-mail they don't answer, and if you call and ask a few questions the dissappear. I have made 50 calls with no luck. I have a few hot leads now, one thanks to this board, but would love to find one more.
Thanks for the help.

Back