A dilemma (NSFW)

Re: A dilemma

For me, the choice is easy, i.e., I am infinitely glad that my dear wife doesn't have a pair of enormous cars on her chest. I still like cars, but in my case, this is like comparing apples to ripe melons.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

This thread has been a bit slow lately, come on guys.

Attachments

• 2787601408_ca61df8c10_b.jpg
    2787601408_ca61df8c10_b.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 700
  • IMGP1502.jpg
    IMGP1502.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 752

We had a bunch of models come and drape themselves accross the "hood" of our car and get their pics taken, and when they were done one of the crew members decided to try and impersonate them. Enjoy.....and pretty sure there is NO dilema on which one to choose here!!

Photo Gallery Popup - Click the image to close

The guy in the pic, Joe, actually pulled up his shirt, proped a foot up on a fender, and tried to put on one of those sexy model looks. Those pics, unfortunately, didn't make the cut to the website.

Last edited:

I love the "Dilemma" thread! Glad to have it back just in time for the long weekend (in the US, you Brits had yours last weekend). Here's to boobs, cars, and booze! The three food groups.

Chris Kouba

Supporter

Crash-

No offense to your buddy but I'd be willing to bet most of us on this forum are more interested in this type of dilemma:

6%20hot%20chicks%20in%20Red%20Latex.jpg

Malcolm

Supporter

"Honey, you said put the top down, so I did! Next time don't ask me to put the roof down on the car whilst I am getting dressed!"

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter

Seating at the "Run and Gun" 2008 must have run a little "short" :)

MIR_imports_vs_domestics.jpg

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Can anyone identify this car? I think it's an Audi, but I'm not certain.

Attachments

• booty-737612.jpg
    booty-737612.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 824
Back