A dilemma (NSFW)

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Re: A dilemma

What car....all I see is pink..:D...;)

Pete, we can always count on you to come through.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter

Nah - It's an Armstrong Siddely. I think. Hold on. Maybe not. :!blank: I think I need to look again..........

Pete its a BMW, if you look closley between the tall girls legs you can recognize the grill. I'm going to take a closer look to make sure.

Pete its a BMW, if you look closley between the tall girls legs you can recognize the grill. I'm going to take a closer look to make sure.

Be careful Mick, with all that slippery stuff about you might lose your footing & get your fingers caught up on the gir---oop's, grill.!!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Mirrors?

Attachments

• mini-mirror.jpg
    mini-mirror.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 665

Reminds me of when I was part of a wedding entourage, and had to drive a car with three young nubile bridesmaids. The wedding was a summer one, with the girls outfits suitably light and the design precluding the wearing of bra's. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate and was cold, causing an obvious effect on certain parts of the girls. Someone suggested the old dancers trick of sticking bandaids on the visible bits, so here I am driving this car with these girls putting band aids on each others nipples in the back! . Sorry guys, no photo's

Cheers

Fred W B

To hire or not to hire????

My Rezimay

Deer Sur,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job I seen in the
paper. I can type real kwik wit one finggar and do sum Acounting
2. I think I am good on the fone and I am a pepole
person.
Pepole really seam to respond good to me.
Im lookin for a jobb as a secritary but it k ant be 2
complikaited
My spelling is not 2 good but find that I awfin get a
job Bcuz of
my persinalety..

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am wurth,
I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse 4 yore
anser.

Hopifuly I M Yore best aplicant so phar.

Sinseerly,

Peggy May McBiggins

PS : I half includeded a
pickture of me B low.

Dear
Peggy
May,

Start on
Monday,

we have spell
check.

Attachments

Boats are nothing but holes in the water to pour money thru, that one looks like it has a cracked keel. Nothing wrong with the r udders though.

Back