A&E Automotive

Darrin,
He mentioned you when I dropped by his place a couple of weeks ago to inquire about Dave's order. Hope he gets caught up soon.

hi guys

my order should be shipping by this week

I will update you when ever I receive the tracking number

thanks

Darrin,
He mentioned you when I dropped by his place a couple of weeks ago to inquire about Dave's order. Hope he gets caught up soon.

Yes I picked up the shifter but the cables he wants to make specific to length. I figured I'd have the engine in before now. Hopefully by mid December that will be done.

thanks guys

I received email today and they told me my order have been send today and by tomorrow they are going to give me the tracking number

as soon as I get the tracking number I will update the status here

I really appreciate your support

thanks again

thanks guys

I received email today and they told me my order have been send today and by tomorrow they are going to give me the tracking number

thanks again

Glad it's working out. Figured it would as I've had Eric do multiple things and has always come through.

Nah it's not over yet, Eric still has not completed my order, I got no idea when or if I will get my order, shame he works like this because I wanted to order shifters and cables and all sorts from him.

Also his BS has caused me to completely change the direction of my project.

Last edited:

Charlie Farley

Supporter
I would guess that suppliers of parts, specific to our interest, could write volumes reflecting the frankly myopic and disgraceful behaviour of potential and actual customers.
..... if i had even a cent for every hour wasted...........
But i guess there will be some on here that find that information awkward..
Two sides to the coin, as someone ' opined '.

Last edited:
What a Tosser....Go start your own thread on why you hate Customers wasting your time, Jerk off. People have the right to enquire then decide your deal is no good for them, they also have the right to warn others of impending danger if a supplier is not doing the right thing. Get off this thread Clown.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Charming....
Just suggesting the guy may be having problems.
It would seem from others comments, he has come through
with the parts before.

If he has been having problems for ELEVEN MONTHS NOW, then he really needs to tell his potential/current customers! Not much will infuriate you more than watching someone else cash your check and then refuse to pick up the phone or email you back!

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Dave,

I was trying to offer you an alternative.
Gratis.
However, i'm too old in the tooth to take your abuse.
Abuse , in my books tells me someone has resorted to it,
because they have run out of logic to argue with.
Pffffff. or are blinded to a helping hand...
As in the 10cc song.....

0.36 in would be seem to pertinent.

Best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's great, here's a thread where people are trying to get the money or their parts as respectfully as possible out of Eric and we have to deal with this retard.

Let me spell it out for you since you seem to want to take the piss.
There are a group of people, 4 that i know of, there will be more. Some of these people have been waiting since last year for parts that where promised delivery within 3 or 4 weeks of order. Now delays wouldnt be so much of an issue if Eric kept in touch .It takes dozen of emails to get a reply and an excuse.

No one wants to read your bullshit on this thread, you dont have a dog in this fight so fck off.

Guys, healthy debate, yes, but please stay on topic. This is the vendor feedback area. Please comment if you have items relative to add to this. Otherwise start a new thread/discussion please

Charlie Farley

Supporter
It's a shame you are so blinded by anger, reread my post, i was trying to help you.
Gratis means free.
No one likes an offer of help being thrown back in their face,
do you ?
I will not be visiting this thread again.

Bollocks Cliff, there have been issues with all of those brands over the years, some resolved after considerable efforts both here on the forum and behind the scenes, but I know of several that have had to simply walk away and fix the issues concerned themselves, the aggro involved is not worth it.

I'm sure you're right Jac, but I do think there's a difference between the business practices of the established and well respected brands in the business and those of less well-known origin/legacy. Just for example, you can be pretty darn sure that RCR or CAV or Superformance aren't going to take off with your money and ditch you....

I would guess that suppliers of parts, specific to our interest, could write volumes reflecting the frankly myopic and disgraceful behaviour of potential and actual customers.
..... if i had even a cent for every hour wasted...........
But i guess there will be some on here that find that information awkward..
Two sides to the coin, as someone ' opined '.

I'm not sure I would agree with that. From the customer side it's quite simple (most of the time): you send your money to the vendor. In exchange for that money the vendor is supposed to deliver the agreed parts/service. What's there to complain about from the vendor's perspective? The bill were wrinkled or something?

I'm being a bit facetious here obviously, but the point is that it's generally the vendor who falls down in delivering. Sure, sometimes customers expectations of the product/service may be beyond what's being delivered/rendered, but again, the vendor should be setting a reasonable expectation in the customers mind so that doesn't happen.

I can't remember ever hearing on this forum about a vendor complaining of delivering parts and then the customer not paying for them. But the reverse, however, happens with some frequency.

Last edited:

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
thanks guys

thanks again

Very interesting thread that I can definitely identify with - though parts of it have gotten a little off track. So, do you have your tracking number or better yet your parts? I wish you luck.

Regards,
Dave L

Back