A new map of the world...

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Huh, I didn't say I hate you, it's you that described your country as a toilet, not me... ;)

In case there was some confusion (I understand your problem with irony ;) ), my comment was pointing at the fact that Pete's list was also a list of the people that make up our country.

:shrug:

Tim.

I got it Tim.:chug:

I'd say any old bastard who's happy just being a mate and isn't so concerned about what country he's from.

Country of origin/race/religion/sexuality, none of it really matters if you'll lend me your mower on Sunday. :)

In other words you're all a pack of bastards (including other "Australians") but we'll like any of you.

That's my half serious observation of Australian matism/rascism.

Waddya reckon Pete you old bastard? ;)

Nino Culotta.

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I'd say any old bastard who's happy just being a mate and isn't so concerned about what country he's from.

Country of origin/race/religion/sexuality, none of it really matters if you'll lend me your mower on Sunday. :)

In other words you're all a pack of bastards (including other "Australians") but we'll like any of you.

That's my half serious observation of Australian matism/rascism.

Waddya reckon Pete you old bastard? ;)

Nino Culotta.
Yeah I reckon you're a bit of a bastard too Nino\Tim. By the way cut out the old ya young bastard.
I'd even lend you me missus if I didn't you'd think be a dud bash ya bastard.

Anyway I forgot to mention slopes. Wonderful people the slopes I didn't like em much in Nam, but when that shit was over and they started jumpen on the boats to Oz and opening their restaurants and living in Ballarat actually, I thort they were O.K. Their tucker is pretty good at least.

Back