Any slc builds or finished cars in/near North Carolina?

I've been looking at the slc for quite some time. But as with any exotic type car, size has always been my downfall. I'm 6'4" 210 lbs. Ive heard that the slc is more accomidating but I would like to sit in one before proceeding. So if anyone has one in or around NC and would be willing to let me stop by, I would greatly appreciate it.

RCR is putting the final touches on my SLC now. The kit completion date was revised from 12/18/12 to the 1st week in Jan 2013.

It's the only SLC I know of in NC. Fran would know for sure...

Once it arrives, you are welcome to stop by. I live just north of Charlotte on Lake Norman.

Stay tuned on my Rumbles SLC Build thread

There are a few in VA depending on where in NC you are at. Richmond and north, plus a few more. I am in 22534, but about 3 hours from VIR. One lives at VIR I think.

RCR is putting the final touches on my SLC now. The kit completion date was revised from 12/18/12 to the 1st week in Jan 2013.

It's the only SLC I know of in NC. Fran would know for sure...

Once it arrives, you are welcome to stop by. I live just north of Charlotte on Lake Norman.

Stay tuned on my Rumbles SLC Build thread

That would be fantastic. I'm in High Point, so I'm really close by. I'll check back wirh you in Jan or Feb. Can you pm me your number? Thanks again!

Dennis, I am also interested in the SLC and live in High Point. Maybe we can compare notes. I am planning to make a trip down to see Bill after he receives his car.
Guy

Back