Ass end

I need pitchers of the back end of all the GT's There don't seem to be meany out there and the one's I have seen are all difrent.What are the best stiles in your opinion.

How about this one, sorry couldnt help it ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 57627-asstoosmall.jpg
    57627-asstoosmall.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 312

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dan, do you know what size those BRM's are that the ass is anchored to? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
15x9.5" w/ 4"bs PS Engineering pin drive BRMs. 255/60/15 tire. The picture is deceiving as the tire looks wider than it is. Could have gone to 15x10 with a 275 or 295 tire.

WOW the organic one must really have good grip to pull all 4's off the ground! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Just goes to show how good those/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif "original prototype BRM skinnies" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifreally were when matched to the rubber of the day! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Hey Russ, those are some pretty nice knock-offs huh. I just think they need to dial in a little more down force on the nose,,, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and they will be allot faster /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Hey Dan, I'm sure it was caused by the front end lift that you get at over 200mph /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Russ you hit the nail on the head. He needs a undertray with a diffuser.All that chassis hanging down between his front and rear axles is really screwing things up ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

It is true that most rear ends are different. Here are some that are not to wide with beautiful paint jobs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Joseph

Attachments

• 57757-image17.jpg
    57757-image17.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 293
Here is a photo of my CAV's rear end. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Joseph
PS: Cool Picture, I'm 6'0" which gives you some feeling for how high a 40 is.

Attachments

• 57998-01.jpg
    57998-01.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 285
Back