AVOID HCF - I paid them $1200 for a synchro 5 MONTHS ago. They have not delivered and will not refund me. Threatened me with their lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following is about a synchro that was ordered for a pre-lp gallardo. I originally posted this on Lamborghini-talk, but I know you guys are also customers of HCF and thought it would be best to share it here, too.

My email chain with them is incredibly long. Posting it below for transparency, but here is the summary:
April 2 I placed a $1280 order for a 2nd gear synchro. Today marks 150 days since sending them the money. I was never advised of how long this would take before paying them. I asked them for updates once per month, being patient with them.
1630345587137-png.299810

They "shipped" the product at the end of July. It was "lost" by UPS. Of course it was. I figured this would be a good point to cancel the transaction. It had been lost, so they had the opportunity to either end the transaction and refund me, or order another synchro. They didnt discuss this with me and before I could even ask them to cancel, they had ordered another synchro. They then told me they "wouldnt have accepted my cancellation request". Then they started ignoring me. If anyone here is starting a business: Pro tip, this isnt how you run one.

I told them I was going to do a chargeback. The transaction was older than 60 days, so I couldnt do a chargeback. Cool.

I started asking them for a refund, they refused. I asked them again, but this time in a more angry tone. Not only did they refuse, but they threatened me with a lawyer. Now they are ignoring me once again. I started thinking about small claims court, and to be honest I still am. I dont want to deal with court fees for a $1200 synchro, and neither do they, but I'm also not going to allow someone to just take my money and not deliver. So I figured I'd post this to warn you guys so you dont have to deal with these hacks.

I run a business manufacturing, importing, and retailing auto parts. I cant help but think about what I would do in this situation. Its a really easy answer, actually. I'd refund the customer, take the synchro into inventory, and EVENTUALLY I would sell it. I'd lose out on $1200 in capital until the synchro sells. Big woop. If your business depends on every last dollar of capital, then maybe you have other problems. In my business when a customer even hints at being unhappy, I work with them until they are. I dont hold my customers accountable for my supply chain problems. Those are my problems, and in a properly run business the customer should never feel affected by them. A few weeks ago, in fact, we had a material mix-up on a part leading it to be too brittle. It broke after install. We missed it in QC because we didnt have a process to check for it. Thats my fault, though, not something my customers care to hear. I bought two customers new transmissions for their BMWs and refunded every other person who had bought the product in that batch, no questions asked. It cost me tens of thousands of dollars, but I did it without even blinking. Why? Becasue thats THE RIGHT THING TO DO. It isnt hard!

Apr 2, 2021: Paid HCF $1280 for a 2nd gear synchro for a pre-lp gallardo.
View attachment 299810

May 23, 2021: I email them for a shipping update. Graziano doesnt normally ship until they have 50 synchros in one order, but it will be "soon"
View attachment 299812
June 17, 2021: We had no communication between May 23 and June 17. I asked if I could pay extra to get this earlier
View attachment 299813
June 21, 2021: I receive a response. I redacted Johns first sentence because it was a private issue cited as the reason for the delay. Fine. I decide to continue giving them the benefit of the doubt
View attachment 299820July 6, 2021: I start losing my patience
View attachment 299818
July 6, 2021: They tell me the issue, again, is with Graziano and they are just the intermediary. Again, I decide to be patient since they seem to be actively trying

View attachment 299817
July 6, 2021: I receive a second email basically stating that this is par for the course and it is so bad that Aston Martin had to step in with a different transaction
View attachment 299819
July 27, 2021: I am told the package shipped and was lost by UPS. To be honest, I did not believe this. I run a business shipping/receiving many thousands of boxes. In my entire life I have probably had fewer than 5 shipments just flat out lost. Its very convenient considering how terrible this order had been going anyway
View attachment 299823
July 29, 2021: I ask for a refund. They have my money, they have not delivered. The shipment was lost, meaning they should be able to just cancel at this point instead of ordering another.
View attachment 299824
July 29, 2021: They apparently have already ordered it. Keep in mind that I never asked them to reorder it.
View attachment 299825

July 30, 2021: I gave them a day to respond. This is when Jeremy started ignoring me. I cannot imagine ignoring a customer of mine who had gone this long without the product they paid for.
View attachment 299827

This is the part where it starts getting ugly and I completely lose my patience with them. I discover that I cannot do a chargeback due to it being over 60 days since the transaction occured

August 8, 2021: Still no response
View attachment 299829
August 9, 2021: I am told its "in their terms" that there are no refunds. That would make sense if I had received a product. Business advice: The customer doesnt care and isnt responsible for your supplier problems
View attachment 299830
August 9, 2021:
View attachment 299831
August 10, 2021: They tell me they "wouldnt have accepted the cancellation". This is where I start feeling like I am basically being robbed. I cannot imagine doing this to one of my customers.
View attachment 299832
Today, August 30, 2021: I decided to be patient again, but then I decided that I'm probably just being a pushover and need to get this solved immediately.
View attachment 299833
Today, august 30, 2021: At this point I was downright furious with them. From here on I probably could have been a bit more polite, but I dont think my responses were at all unwarranted. I had spent the last 4 months being incredibly understanding and patient with them. My strategy of being a reasonable, nice person wasnt working very well, so I completely lost my cool on them. Not like I was making any progress by being nice, right?
View attachment 299834
Today, August 30, 2021

View attachment 299836
Today, August 30, 2021: I censored myself in this email because this guy will probably try to turn the name I called him into a libel lawsuit if I post it publicly.
View attachment 299837

Yes, I know what you're thinking. "Wow, what an asshole. That isnt how you talk to people". This is after 5 months of being given the run around. I had been far more polite and patient with them than I should have been. I think most people would have started getting irritated way before this point. The fact is, my strategy of just being a decent person wasnt working and clearly no progress was being made. When one thing isnt working, try something else. At some point you have to stop being the nice guy and stop letting people stomp all over you. I think my responses were perfectly valid.

And thats it! Avoid them if you want lamborghini parts. Avoid them if you like your money. Generally, just avoid them.

July 30, 2021: I gave them a day to respond. This is when Jeremy started ignoring me. I cannot imagine ignoring a customer of mine who had gone this long without the product they paid for.

1630357389882.png

August 8, 2021: Still no response

1630357398525.png

August 9, 2021: I am told its "in their terms" that there are no refunds. That would make sense if I had received a product. Business advice: The customer doesnt care and isnt responsible for your supplier problems

1630357403698.png

August 9, 2021:

1630357414912.png

August 10, 2021: They tell me they "wouldnt have accepted the cancellation". This is where I start feeling like I am basically being robbed. I cannot imagine doing this to one of my customers.

1630357421461.png

Today, August 30, 2021: I decided to be patient again, but then I decided that I'm probably just being a pushover and need to get this solved immediately.

1630357429528.png

Today, august 30, 2021: At this point I was downright furious with them. From here on I probably could have been a bit more polite, but I dont think my responses were at all unwarranted. I had spent the last 4 months being incredibly understanding and patient with them. My strategy of being a reasonable, nice person wasnt working very well, so I completely lost my cool on them. Not like I was making any progress by being nice, right?

1630357434075.png

Today, August 30, 2021

1630357437949.png

Today, August 30, 2021: I censored myself in this email because this loser will probably try to turn the name I called him into a libel lawsuit if I post it publicly.

1630357441540.png

Yes, I know what you're thinking. "Wow, what an asshole. That isnt how you talk to people". This is after 5 months of being given the run around. I had been far more polite and patient with them than I should have been. I think most people would have started getting irritated way before this point. The fact is, my strategy of just being a decent person wasnt working and clearly no progress was being made. When one thing isnt working, try something else. At some point you have to stop being the nice guy and stop letting people stomp all over you. I think my responses were perfectly valid.

And thats it! Avoid them if you want lamborghini parts. Avoid them if you like your money. Generally, just avoid them.

Thats a mess because this forum apparently has a time limit for editing your messages. Had issues getting the attachments to work. Very cool.

Ken Roberts

Supporter
I’ve bought from John at HCF in the past and had a good transaction. This was pre COVID however. I also took note of some delays others have had in dealing with him. This is to be expected with custom low production items. I didn’t have a tight deadline to work with so I was okay with it.

You were told from the get go that Graziano needs a substantial order before they will ship. That would have been the heads up for me…..this could take awhile. Mix that in with “COVID” delays and summer holiday shut downs. I kinda see why this is where it is. Bad mouthing the company now is really gonna get you no where fast. Most of us like what John is doing for the Ricardo and Graziano transaxle owners. Sounds like your beef should be with Graziano’s policies.

Last edited:
Hi,

I think the formatting of the post may have made it a bit hard to read. I actually was not told from the get-go. The email where they told me about the 50-unit order requirement was May 23, almost 2 months since my payment. They only told me that after I asked what was up. If I was told about this before paying, I would have just ordered the used synchro that was on ebay at the time, or I would have had a custom one manufactured as I have done in the past.

I dont think bad mouthing them is going to do anything to get me the synchro or my money, thats not why I posted it. Before I ordered from them I googled their name and looked for reviews and didnt find much, so I just want to post this so others can make their own informed decision before ordering. Yes, I was a bit rude near the end there and people may look down on that, but I feel like it was justified.

The other thing, like I've stated a few times, I manufacture auto parts overseas. I have had multiple 40 ft containers full of product manufactured, produced, shipped, received, and sold during this time. I'm dealing with the same COVID delays as them and I'm ordering from multiple different countries. I was patient up until this month, and I even redacted an unrelated email where John and I just had a normal conversation about the supply chain messes across the globe. I tried to be understanding, I just think it has gotten out of hand.

Really, its up to the users judgement. If people read this and decide I'm the issue or if they decide HCF is the issue, thats fine. I just want to put this out there because I believe it is in the best interest of the communities HCF sells to. Everyone is free to make their own decision on this.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
"I started thinking about small claims court, and to be honest I still am."

It's been the experience of many that a small claims judgment and $5 will get you a latte in the average Ma & Pa coffee shop...and that's assuming both parties are located within the same jurisdiction.

'Just sayin'...

JMPO. OMV.

"I started thinking about small claims court, and to be honest I still am."

It's been the experience of many that a small claims judgment and $5 will get you a latte in the average Ma & Pa coffee shop...and that's assuming both parties are located within the same jurisdiction.

'Just sayin'...

JMPO. OMV.

Yeah, I know. I dont think there is any legal route that makes sense due to the relatively small amount of money. I care more about the principle of the issue than the finances of it. I'd rather spend $5000 to get my $1280 back than just allow myself to be walked all over. Thats just how I am, though. I'm hoping they come around and decide to do the right thing, but that is probably a lost cause at this point.

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Your product and HCFs product are more than likely worlds apart. No comparison.

Best of luck with resolving this. I’m sure others on here will jump in with their experience.

I really appreciate you sharing your experience with them I was thinking about ordering from them and now I’m going to hold off a bet. I didn’t think you were badmouthing the company I think it’s important to let others know before the same thing happens to them. I don’t think they will rip you off. If I hear due to Covid one more time I’m going to lose my mind!! If you don’t have the parts then list that on your website, company’s should STOP selling parts they don’t have. It’s Selfish ,Greedy and inconsiderate.

Bill Kearley

Supporter
Thank goodness for the internet. I have had similar situations with suppliers. If buyers speak up, enough suppliers would perform or get shamed out of business.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Yeah, I know. I dont think there is any legal route that makes sense due to the relatively small amount of money. I care more about the principle of the issue than the finances of it. I'd rather spend $5000 to get my $1280 back than just allow myself to be walked all over. Thats just how I am, though. I'm hoping they come around and decide to do the right thing, but that is probably a lost cause at this point.

If this helps:

A few years ago, someone I had long considered a friend conned me out of a substantial amount of money. I could have gotten authorities involved, hired a lawyer, gone to court, blah blah blah and eventually won a judgement. He may even have gone to prison, I dunno.

But, he lives in another state. So, I figured, by the time all was said and done I would probably have spent two or three times the amount I was conned out of in the 1st place in order to get the judgment (not to mention all the TIME and frustration it would have cost me) and it's very likely I would never have collected a dime from him anyway (think O.J. Simpson). Such is the 'wonderfulness' of our 'Just Us' system.

'Point is: At some point defending a principle becomes cutting off your nose to spite your face. When that happens varies with the amount of money involved and the 'makeup' of the particular person who has been cheated.

Again; JMPO. OMV.

I had a problem with a supplier in Canada, I sent the money and he sent a part that was never going to work. After bombarding him with emails and getting nowhere, I got in touch with Canadian Trading Standards, (there must be something similar in America). They went and had a chat pointing out that he could have problems down the line if he did not comply He agreed that if I returned the part (worth £800) he would send me back the money. Part returned, a gentle reminder to Trading Standards and I got a full refund. Worth looking into.

Ron McCall

Supporter
Lumetri ( GoatPuncher) ,

I have worked closely with HCF for several years and on dozens of projects. They are absolutely a reliable, trustworthy supplier .

I have several transmissions apart at the moment which are waiting for parts that were part of the same order as your syncro. The shipment absolutely WAS lost by UPS. I saw it happen real time and have the tracking information. PM me if you'd like it.

I can understand your frustration about not getting your parts quickly but there is nothing that can be done by John, Jeremy or anyone else.
I'm not sure how you think conducting yourself in this way is going to resolve anything.

Eric Moore: I believe that the parts were special order and never listed as "in stock" . It is very common for specialized parts like this to be drop shipped from the supplier . Especially when there is no other source for them.

Ron

Full disclosure – I’ve known John at HCF personally for several years now. We spent a great deal of time talking about SLCs at first and I’ve watched from the sidelines as he’s grown HCF.

This is the first I’ve heard of this situation; after reading this thread I reached out to John to try and understand what was going on.

I believe John is working his response to this (and other) threads that have popped up but here’s my take FWIW given the above disclosures –

I don’t believe there’s anything nefarious going on. A very boutique part was ordered and it’s taken an unusually long time to fulfill this order.

1 – it’s a boutique part, not a standard service item for a component produced in the millions.
2 – you’re dealing with Italians.
3 – you’re dealing with Italians ;)
4 – Covid has impacted supply chains all over the world in all industries. I have pre-purchased several years’ worth of components in some instances for my products to hedge against potential shortages. I have no idea if this is applicable in this instance, but again, you’re dealing with Italians. Obviously I’m being tongue in cheek but if you’ve worked with Italian vendors before nothing would surprise you.
5 – Obviously OP is frustrated, and it’s understandable, but is it justifiable, and is it OK to take those frustrations out on HCF for Graziano’s actions? I don’t think so, see items 1 thru 4 above. Taking these frustrations out on a vendor isn’t a bee line to improving your customer service response, if anything you’ve opened the door for the opposite. If we were at a restaurant and the kitchen was having a bad time, would it be OK to take our frustrations out on the wait staff? I think you’d be considered an ass if you were to do so; this situation involves greater dollars and more exotic items, but it seems apt to me.

So that’s my take on what I’ve been able to read here and from reaching out to John directly.

Here’s my unsolicited thoughts on John and HCF.

John is an auto enthusiast at heart. He loved the idea of an SLC and he enjoyed his time while he had the car. He identified a shortcoming with the gearbox and that set him on the path to answering the question “Who’s out there that can help me with this problem?” – The answer was nobody. There’s just not enough market demand for the big players to be interested in the crazy niche items we’re in need of to support the SLC and exotic car segment, particular these very focused needs. John saw an opportunity and he’s worked to try and fill this void.

I recall the very beginnings of HCF, when the only real business was drop gears for the SLC community. After receiving his first batch of parts, it was discovered that Graziano had made an undisclosed update to the gearbox which rendered the gears incompatible depending on what vintage your box belonged to. I recall John discovering this issue and working with all his customers – really, it was just a bunch of guys on this forum, to get the right parts out to the folks who needed it the most. Let’s be honest – almost none of our builds are on strict timelines and a delay in progressing our gearbox forward by a week or two doesn’t mean jack – but I recall John overnighting parts back and forth and I remember him eating a lot of the additional costs of doing this to help out our community – again, a handful of guys building SLCs. I suspect John ate into most if not all his profits for that initial run just getting everyone their parts as quickly as possible.

Not only has John been instrumental in providing this (and other) communities with gearbox components that no one else is willing to support, he’s worked with Ron to coordinate having transaxles modified because not all of us are brave enough or skilled enough to do this ourselves. He’s done everything possible to make the process of getting an appropriate transaxle for the SLC community as painless as possible.

In the years since we started talking about SLCs I’ve only seen John behave in a respectful manner with the highest integrity. In my observations of how he’s run HCF, I’ve only seen him try to grow the business, find new, overlooked and niche areas to fill, and his excitement for the business is as strong today as it was when he started. He offers a conduit for parts and services that no one else is willing to do and I believe that makes him an invaluable member of this community.

That said, of course there’s an expectation to perform when money changes hands. I don’t know that there’s a single component that HCF offers that could be considered “off the shelf” or that could be found without some exhaustive searching of specialty forums or from individuals who just happen to be sitting on a part they thought they might need for some abandoned project. John offers boutique OEM components to us nutters who take on these projects - but it should be obvious to anyone going through HCF that this isn’t exactly driving down to the local Ford service department for a new oil plug washer; any bumps that happen on the road are part of dealing with small batch specialty components which are particularly difficult to produce.

However, when the tone of interactions turns from cordial, to curt, to threatening legal action – why would anyone be surprised that the response would also turn from cordial to something less so? As soon as the customer goes from annoyed to pissed off and acting in a disrespectful manner, it’s my opinion that all bets are off and the business has no obligation to bend over backwards to make you feel warm and fuzzy – you’re an a55hole.

Lumetri – you say you run a parts business; would you tolerate this type of interaction toward one of your employees? Forget the “I would have refunded my customer sooner” aspect, but if one of your customers started throwing around expletives and threatening legal action and your employee was on the receiving end, what would you say to this customer? What kind of world is it when we believe we can behave in such a manner and we feel justified because a business didn’t respond to an email the following day?

CamT

HCF - John

Gearbox / Brake Systems
The original poster has edited emails, removing references to selling his car, the lost shipment tracking information and other items in order to distort the picture in his favor.
This is really about a customer who sold his car and wants to exit a non-refundable transaction.

1630448307473.png

We care about our customers and go to great lengths to source, or make, otherwise unobtainable parts. UPS lost our package, and it's impacted dozens of customers. Compound this with most Italian businesses shutting down for the month of August and we have the situation we find ourselves in now. I don't find it inappropriate that Jeremy didn't respond same day - we are staffed to support the shop, dealership or otherwise professional counterpart who has a different set of expectations for email responsiveness. We didn't agree to take this particular item back for inventory as it's only applicable to the very early Gallardo's; we've only had two inquiries on it in the 5 years we've been working with the L140.

We ignored Blake's original legal threat, sent at 4am on August 30th, that can be seen in the messages he posted. But we're not tolerating all the profanity.

Nobody at HCF has threatened any legal action against this customer - but we've connected him with our attorney should he choose to pursue his threat.

We've responded to the original poster's concern at all three sites he's chosen to air this:
https://www.gt40s.com/threads/avoid...und-me-threatened-me-with-their-lawyer.55375/
https://www.r8talk.com/threads/avoi...threatened-me-with-their-lawyer.174902/page-2
https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/th...nd-me-threatened-me-with-their-lawyer.225768/

In the meantime, we will deliver the replacement synchro and fulfill our obligation to Blake. We hope he enjoys whatever car he has moved on to.

Best,
John

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Lumetri, Goat Puncher. As you agreed to the terms when signing up for the forum, you must use your REAL name. If you can’t even do that, how can we believe all that you have chosen to pick and choose from your emails. It would be customary to introduce yourself before hammering on a vendor. Please include ALL the facts when doing so. Please make the required changes per your agreement when signing up for the forum. Failure to do so will result in removing this post.
And NO, I have no connection to John, or HCF.

Regards Brian

The original poster has edited emails, removing references to selling his car, the lost shipment tracking information and other items in order to distort the picture in his favor.
This is really about a customer who sold his car and wants to exit a non-refundable transaction.

View attachment 299878

We care about our customers and go to great lengths to source, or make, otherwise unobtainable parts. UPS lost our package, and it's impacted dozens of customers. Compound this with most Italian businesses shutting down for the month of August and we have the situation we find ourselves in now. I don't find it inappropriate that Jeremy didn't respond same day - we are staffed to support the shop, dealership or otherwise professional counterpart who has a different set of expectations for email responsiveness. We didn't agree to take this particular item back for inventory as it's only applicable to the very early Gallardo's; we've only had two inquiries on it in the 5 years we've been working with the L140.

We ignored Blake's original legal threat, sent at 4am on August 30th, that can be seen in the messages he posted. But we're not tolerating all the profanity.
Nobody at HCF has threatened any legal action against this customer - but we've connected him with our attorney should he choose to pursue his threat.

We've responded to the original poster's concern at all three sites he's chosen to air this:

In the meantime, we will deliver the replacement synchro and fulfill our obligation to Blake. We hope he enjoys whatever car he has moved on to.

Best,
John

Dont even start with this nonsense about leaving anything out. Nothing was left out of the original email chain except for:
1. The conversation prior to payment, because it was nothing except determining which part we need
2. Our side conversation about supply chains and the 2 or 3 other off-topic emails. Congrats, you found the one email I accidentally left out. Thats a side effect of having 10 different email threads going to you because I have to keep starting new subjects due to being ignored. With that said, I'm not sure what kind of "gotcha" you think that email is supposed to be.

Also, ALL of the shipping and tracking info is in the above post. You can very clearly see the email where I was given a tracking URL. I blacked out everything except for the start of the URL because I didnt need people visiting the link to find my address. Nothing has been edited, nothing has been posted to make me look good. That is the email chain.

The email where I told you I was selling my car is completely irrelevant, because if you actually read it, you will very clearly see I didnt care whether it was delivered to me or if you took it into inventory. I determined I probably wouldnt need it, and thinking you may want to keep it, gave you the option. I stressed repeatedly in that email and the next that I didnt care one way or another and just wanted to extend the offer to you. I explicitly stated that I did not want a refund at that time. I also posted in my own thread the other side of that exchange

1630452137700.png

Note the second bullet "had given up on this a month or two ago, but I didnt want to ask for a refund because that would be unfair to you. When the package was lost by UPS, if I was told of this when it happened, I would have just asked to cancel. Instead a second order was placed, which I wasnt too happy about. "

I want a refund because you have failed to perform your end of the deal. I'm not enough of an asshole to ask for a refund just because I dont need it anymore. I also have a set of catalytic converters I dont need anymore and I havent even bothered listing them on ebay yet. I just do not care about that. I care about your lack of holding up your end of the deal. If you can read these two emails and seriously come to the conclusion that this is all a scheme to wiggle out of a $1280 transaction for a SELLABLE part because I dont have the car, then you are out of your mind. I do not care whether you deliver $1280 or a synchro to me. I want the refund because I may actually have the ability to get my money back from you, but I cant say the same for the synchro.

I keep having to use this phrase, but that isnt how this works. You currently owe me something. I have given you my money, and I have received nothing. I spent 5 months being nice to you and finally became fed up with your lack of doing. Jeremy ignored my messages while I was still being patient with you, far before any profanity was uttered, and you began ignoring my messages after I used some words that you didnt like. You cannot ignore a customer when you have completely failed to do your job, simply because you didnt like the way they talked to you. You have an obligation to fulfill your end of the deal, telling me to "lose your email" and ignoring me isnt an option for you until you actually do your job. This transaction was starting to look downright fraudulent, and in your ultimate wisdom decided the best course of action was to ghost a customer because they were rude to you? When you have someones money and they have nothing, ignoring them just makes the entire thing look like it was a scam to begin with. If you think this is the right way to run a business or deal with customers, maybe you should take a class somewhere.

Again, I'm not granting you an infinitely lead time to do your job. My biggest mistake here was assuming you gave a shit about the customer. The fact you're going to these lengths to avoid giving me a refund for this is absurd. It would cost you literally nothing considering it is a sellable part and you would have avoided all of this headache, but that isnt how you run things apparently.

As far as I'm concerned, the reasonable amount of time for you to deliver the product is far gone, and by refusing a refund and sending me your lawyer, my money may as well be gone. There comes a point where kicking the can far enough down the road starts veering into scamming somebody.

You also cant sit here and try to spin this around saying you didnt threaten me with your attorney, when you responded "Lose my email. Attorney copied". Nobody under the sun would construe that as anything other than a legal threat. Especially considering that I brought up the possibility of SMALL CLAIMS. You dont need a lawyer for small claims.

Lumetri, Goat Puncher. As you agreed to the terms when signing up for the forum, you must use your REAL name. If you can’t even do that, how can we believe all that you have chosen to pick and choose from your emails. It would be customary to introduce yourself before hammering on a vendor. Please include ALL the facts when doing so. Please make the required changes per your agreement when signing up for the forum. Failure to do so will result in removing this post.
And NO, I have no connection to John, or HCF.

Regards Brian

Yes, I know that. I used my middle name. Now it is my first name. You can see my initials right in my email..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back