Billboard tyre kits

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
New improved Billboard lettering kits are now available again. You can letter your modern road tyres to look like historic race tyres. Kits include lettering , adhesive, tyre cleaner and instructions. Any known style of lettering is available including pin stripes for tyres such as Goodyear Blue streaks etc. Prices vary depending on the number of letters etc.

Attachments

• P1090354.JPG
    P1090354.JPG
    577.4 KB · Views: 237
  • P1090372.JPG
    P1090372.JPG
    591.5 KB · Views: 248
  • P1090352.JPG
    P1090352.JPG
    380.2 KB · Views: 249
Very nice, indeed! Can you forward ordering information and pricing for AVONS? I use 215/60 15s on the front of my car and 295/50 15s on the rear.

Thanks!
/s/ Chris Kennedy

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Just thought I would add after being asked that these are not just masked and painted letters.
The letters are 2mm thick white rubber which are bonded onto the tyre side wall using the special adhesive supplied in the kit.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Picture of the lettering kit is attached.
It includes the letters, adhesive, cleaning solution, adhesive and instructions.
Thanks
Andy

Attachments

• P1090485.JPG
    P1090485.JPG
    218.5 KB · Views: 146

Rob Klein

Supporter
New improved Billboard lettering kits are now available again. You can letter your modern road tyres to look like historic race tyres. Kits include lettering , adhesive, tyre cleaner and instructions. Any known style of lettering is available including pin stripes for tyres such as Goodyear Blue streaks etc. Prices vary depending on the number of letters etc.
I will take a set of large Avon’s and a set of Goodyear’s.

Davidmgbv8

Supporter
Understood, just thought it was kool that you can get other kinds of stuff and colors as well.. Going to get some lettering for my Blockley's

Back