bizarre PM

Just had a rather bizarre private message from a "new user" called Jessie extolling the virtues of budhism.. and giving a web address?! Anyone else get it?

Yep,

I got one as well. I meant to tell him he was in the wrong church and pew, but I let it go. I am sure he is an interesting fellow, but he didn't seem to know squat about GT40s. :stunned::laugh:

Howard

a wrong guy, religion makes wars,....my religion is gasoline to drive cars and bikes fast,....that makes friends !!!

TEAM JUST

at least it wasn't just me then :D I wondered if it was some ecomentalist to start with, about to inform me of all the ill I was doing the planet with my love of large grumbly engines!

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
What happens when a Buddhist becomes totally absorbed with the computer he is working with?

He enters Nerdvana.

Very funny, Neal! :lol:

And when he turns on his computer monitor, he becomes enlightened!

This spam has hit several forums and only seems to go to members with low post counts. I guess he is trying to get to you before you become jaded by forum opinion.:devilish:

Ian,

Is that why you opened the thread, to read political humor? That is funny!

Maybe he'll come back in his next life as a Kia, a Nash Rambler or a politician. Now if that isn't bad karma!

Cheers,
Howard

yeh i got one to, so i sent him back a very blunt and to the point reply, to which he immediatly resent his first message, ignored it and he went away, some people just have to much time on there hands
cheers John

Back