A good start... looks like your using carbon/kevlar weave, how many layers? and are you using epoxy resin? do you have a sketch of all the components? and how will they be attached to each other? If I had the time/money and knowledge then I would love to do what your doing hence the questions as my limit on using CF is for wing spars in RC models. And remember if all else fails.... anything with a big enough engine will fly ;-)
Now i turned the bottom.
We have until now on the under side from sandvich away 4 diagonal uni layers 2 uni on length and two uni from site to side,one Kevlar layer and only on the tanks carbon kevlar with possibility to let it be visible.
on the inner side of the sandvich we have only 2 layers now.
now i build up with plywood.
Now some new pictures
we ordered a roush 427 IR and we are on the waiting list for a ZFQ
And im in helpful contacts for suspension parts.im searching also engine measurings to get forward with the engine cutout in the rear.
Now i had a short brake in bulding the mono.
We get a little daughter 3 weeks ago ! now i had a short baby brake
Yesterday we get the engine from Roush
It s a 427 IR and it s a real masterpiece.And it s amazing what you get for the price.
Today i place the bulkhead in the chassis and i laminate the inner side of watercooler pipe tunnel.Now we have to build the hinge points for the engine and the hinge points for the suspension tubes at the bulkhead.
The parts from Fran are also on the way Thank you!!