"Cobra Ferrari Wars" Distributor

\"Cobra Ferrari Wars\" Distributor

Hello Everyone,
I have recently become a distributor for Spirit Level Films, the studio that produces “The Cobra Ferrari Wars” 2 Disk DVD. Spirit Level Films has informed me that they are finally in production and will release on November 22nd. I am offering the chance for other gt40s.com members to own the DVD set without a shipping or handling charge (normally $5.00 USD per set) if ordered in the continental U.S. before November 22nd. The cost for the set before taxes (N.Y. Only) will be $39.95 USD per set or buy two sets for just $74.95You will not have to spend any money until the product is actually in my hands and ready for shipping. I have built a pre-order website here: www.cfwars.com Fill out the form and reserve your DVDs. There is of course no obligation to buy. I will email all who pre-ordered when the time comes so you may make your purchase via the same site. I am also selling the DVD set on Ebay as a pre-order (Item # 6339873046), but items must be paid for at the time of purchase and there is not a special shipping deal. I will of course consider group purchases. Please contact me directly for larger orders or if you have any questions [email protected] .

Thanks,

--Mike

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Re: \"Cobra Ferrari Wars\" Distributor

Sorry, the Cobra fired the opening salvos. It won a number of battles as well. BUT, it was the GT40 that won the war. And the GT that is maintaining the status quo.

Additionally, there is more than enough material out there on the Cobra; I don't need to sponsor more through the purchase of this video.

Regards,
Lynn

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter

Mike,
Perhaps better posted somewhere else rather than 'General GT40s Discussion' as the post is somewhat commercial and unrelated to GT 40s. IMHO - 'Off topic' might be more apposite.
Dave M

Hi Guys,
I see your point. However it even though it is a Cobra vs. Ferrari DVD it is still historically relevant. Secondly, GT-40's won the war in the end, but it was the Cobra that fired the first shots. I will move it to 'Off Topic'

--Mike

Um....yup. Just re-read your post, sorry. Busy morning. Hey while I'm here, can you point me to a url where I can get kit information for GTD. I'm looking for my next build.

--Mike

Ron Earp

Admin

Do a little bit of searching here on the forum, you'll find GTD has not made kits for years....

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen

Darn Ron, you let him off the hook to soon! I was waiting to see if he would dig the hole a little deeper :) My assumption was that he is just trying to play nice with the GT40 guys and is not really interested in one.

Seriously, Mike, if you really want something that is GTD like, I would talk to Roy Snook about one of his chassis and Chris Melia about one of his bodies! They produce really nice stuff: Check out this thread

The other options are the MDA or GTA917s build up

Regards,
Lynn

Edit: I wrote Roy Snook 'cause he has been working with Chris making some components, should it be Roy Smart? or are both Roys building chassis? Help me out here Chris; at least I got your name right :) I really apologize if I got the hill climbers mixed up with the road car guys or how ever the split falls out in the UK. I told you guys I am not politically minded :-( At least, I am an equal opportunity pisser off'er.

Hi Mike -

GTD may no longer exist, but the marque lives on and NEW CHASSIS are being produced to order from ROY SMART. They can be supplied as standard GTD design - or with a number of specific performance related upgrades, such as rear frame - front steering geometry or even fully welded internal Roll Cage.

Roy can be reached at [email protected]

Attachments

• 47127-117_1768PIC1.JPG
    47127-117_1768PIC1.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 310

O.K. Guys,
sorry about waiting so long to reply. Yes, I do want a GT40! And I was not just being nice for other reasons. I have just completed my A&C Cobra (Look at www.clubcobra.com my username is mj_duell) and I am looking for my next project. The only reference I have to a GT40 kit is the GTD. If you guys could be so kind as to point me in the right direction I would be greatful.

P.S. Lynn,
Thanks for the links.

--Mike

Back