Complete turn key car

Ron Earp

Admin
Nobody here gives a shit what color anyone's skin is.

Amen to that, part of the beauty of the internet. One doesn't know about other's race, religion, or any of those other things that don't matter about cars - specifically GT40s.

Off to the Paddock with this thread.

Howard,

Congratulation on your purchase of SLC. I must admit, amongst the “Three Plastics” (Ultima, Mongoose and SLC) SLC is the best looking of the bunch.

As you know, I have no desire to come to your house or to see you for any reason what so ever! BUT,,, I just might drop by to look at the SLC.

Ohhh one more thing,,,,,make damn sure you have a Chevy motor in there. No wimpy Ford useless motor please. Aaaaaand for the valve covers on the Chevy, make sure one side is engraved “Jac” and the other side “Mac”.

Howard,

Ohhh one more thing,,,,,make damn sure you have a Chevy motor in there. No wimpy Ford useless motor please. Aaaaaand for the valve covers on the Chevy, make sure one side is engraved “Jac” and the other side “Mac”.

That is about the only name on the rocker covers that would INCREASE the longevity of a 'Chubberlay'.:):):):) otherwise it will faili all the time!

Ok I had it!! Why is this guy still able to be on the forum????????RON This guy is a racist! Don't make me call him that lovely word that the AACP want to be ban from the vocabulary. This guy is truly a N@#$$ .OPPS There I go calling the kettle BLACK again. With PUN :) By the way folks>>.Do Yass know what Race I am? go ahead an AX me? By the way DuSHBAG,,, I was the one that told you to SHUT UP. learn how to reeeed.

"JAC"kson "MAC"Michael (NOT the gloved one, I hope?):):),

Almost,,,,, Faili is short for Failing (as I have failed all academic courses in two countries, hence a perfect fit on this Forum). “Faili F” is “Failing Ford”

I have no intention of fuelling the fire here, only want to say, from a non RCR owner and someone with no ties at all to Fran, that you have conducted yourself with dignity sir and I think your SLC looks like a very good car. Parts are always an isssue with be-spoke cars. Small batch production of parts is the only sensible way to keep the cashflow steady, otherwise you get too much money tied up in stock that may not shift for a year and small businesses can't afford that. it maybe somewhat different for say Tornado who have been in business for a long while, but RCR are quite new on the block and Fran's attitude is completely understandable as a growing business IMHO.
The race thing is just silly. Grow up.
Martin

Thanks Gents...

As many forum member that have visited the shop can attest ...we do keep a very large inventory of parts on hand at all times but we are also extremely busy and ship 3-4 cars per month...
Unfortunately Martin is also correct in that some of our supliers are P*ss poor at maintaining their supplies to us...even with monthly standing orders...one would hope that making a projected order schedule would be the way to weather these issues but no...it obviously makes no difference...

One thing I have noticed throughout the retail industry, not just the niche automotive market, is the reliance of "just in time" inventory techniques....one hiccup and the whole house of cards comes tumbling down...

We,as a result of this tumble , have to deliver backordered parts....but if we have it on the shelf ..we ship it...simple as that.

Customer parts are not sitting collecting dust on our shelves...

Last edited:
Fran,
You don't have to explain yourself here. The fact that you are busy is proof enough that the product you build is in demand in these tough economic times.
Dave

Back