Covid19 vaccine- report your progress

I AM SEEKING THE TRUTH. YOU SAID Fact is BILLIONS have had the shot without a problem.Thats the truth. PLEASE SHARE YOUR SOURCE. I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND A GOOD SOURCE OF INFO

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

I AM SEEKING THE TRUTH. YOU SAID Fact is BILLIONS have had the shot without a problem.Thats the truth. PLEASE SHARE YOUR SOURCE. I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND A GOOD SOURCE OF INFO

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Google is your friend.

5.92 Billion. They have no confirmed deaths specifically due to the vaccine at this time. ~1400 Mycoarditis. 195 cases of GBS. 46 cases of TTS with J&J vax, 2 with Moderna. Anaphylaxis 2-5 per Million, standard is 1.3 is per million for all vax, 1.6 per million for flu vaccines, so slightly higher.

Worldwide there have been ~4.5 million deaths.

This is the truth. Billions have had the shots without problems.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS FROM THE SHOTS ? I HAVE HEARD SOME REALLY BAD THINGS . WHAT IS THE TRUTH ? WHERE DO YOU FIND THE TRUTH ?

"The truth" appears to depend on whom one asks...whether that be an individual or an institution, Walt.

But, real world, no one I know has had a severe reaction to the shots...just the usual temporary pain at the injection site sometime after being 'jabbed'. A few experienced a slight fever and / or a headache, aches and pains, tiredness, and other minor annoyances.
As he noted above, Randy had a doozy of a headache for 48 hours.
My Mrs experienced a minor equilibrium 'issue' for about 36 hours after the 2nd shot (she has 3 underlying conditions & the meds she takes for one of those lists "dizziness" as a possible side effect all by itself).
That's all I personally know about 'who has experienced what'.

Like you, I've "heard" about a few 'outlier' horror stories as well...but no mention has ever been made about what, if any, underlying condition or conditions the persons involved may have had that might have contributed to their situation. Statistics-wise, horror story cases amount to a speck on the wall compared to the millions upon millions of people who've been vaxxed and had no issues worthy of mention.

All that said, it's still my Mrs' and my intention to get antibody tests prior to getting 'booster' shots. If the tests show a good antibody count, we'll be 'passing' on the boosters...at least until 'the count' dictates otherwise.

I'd suggest you might want to call your family physician and ask him/her what he/she knows for sure and how he/she came to know it.

(Personally I'd trust the C.D.C.'s info as far as I could throw the whole organization...buuut, that's just my own personal opinion.)

I’ve heard people have died from the vaccine. I stress heard, because I’ve never received first-hand information on it. It’s alway stories from someone who heard from someone else’s cousin’s rooomate’s best friend’s uncle’s mechanic. Yeah…legit. Usually followed up with a bunch of other “reasons” to not get a vaccine, politics, and personal feelings about the country’s leadership and the CDC. Pretty much discard that information immediately. If I ever find a legit article that any of the vaccines cause outright death I will read it with great interest, but for now the vaccine seems to be causing “normal” vaccine issues along with the problems like myocarditis.

MYOCARDITIS IS SOME BAD $HIT . INFLAMMATION OF THE HEART MUSCLE . ALSO PERICARDITIS INFLAMMATION OF THE HEART SACK .
I HAVE HAD 6 HEART PROCEDURES AND THIS IS A BIG RED FLAG FOR ME. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAD A STROKE AFTER TAKING THE SHOT.
THIS IS WHY I AM LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH. I DO NOT WANT TO BE A LAB RAT.

If I had trusted my doctor/s to cut up my heart six times then I’d trust them to tell me the truth about the vaccine and my condition before I’d ask the internet.

No discernible side effects here, chip seems to be faulty, no 5G reception. Poison seems to be ineffective so far.

On the numbers I have seen the chance of serious illness or death from vax is orders of magnitude less than for COVID itself.
Info from nurses in hospitals I know, overwhelming numbers treated for COVID, many dead.
Only a couple of people hospitalised with vax side effects, none dead afaik.

Tim.

Fwiw I guess I ould also say that my whole family had had at least one dose and no side effects worse than a headache.
No one I know has had any issues.

This sort of anecdotal evidence is of course much more important than the evidence provided by the scientific/medical communities.

Tim.

You’ve received the truth. Is there a different “truth” you wish to hear? The facts are all there, but if you’re interested in something different I can’t help you. Ask your physician. Ask more than one, especially considering your heart issues. For the record, I’ve also had pericarditis and suffered absolutely no ill effects from the Pfizer vaccine. At worst I was tired for a couple days after the second shot. That’s all.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
MYOCARDITIS IS SOME BAD $HIT . INFLAMMATION OF THE HEART MUSCLE . ALSO PERICARDITIS INFLAMMATION OF THE HEART SACK .
I HAVE HAD 6 HEART PROCEDURES AND THIS IS A BIG RED FLAG FOR ME. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAD A STROKE AFTER TAKING THE SHOT.
THIS IS WHY I AM LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH. I DO NOT WANT TO BE A LAB RAT.

Have you consulted your cardiologist on the matter, Walt?
He/she should privy to all the latest info.
My Mrs' cardiologist gave her the nod...but then, she has had zero heart surgery.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
MY CARDIOLOGIST SUGGEST THE SHOT.. FOLLOWS UP TO SAY THIS IS NOT HIS SPECIALTY .

HERE IS INFO RIGHT FROM PFIZERS OWN DOCUMENTS WORTH LISTENING TO:

I got about 1/3rd of the way into all that word salad and threw up my hands.
But, the general gist I got to that point was we've been sold a bill of goods...or perhaps the text was designed to create that impression independent of whatever the whole story might actually be.

*sigh*
I remember when conspiracy theories were fun and harmless. That weird guy down at the end of the bar talking about being molested by aliens. The bat-baby on the cover of the Enquirer. People trying to photograph UFOs at Area 51. Now theories are mean, harmful, and threatening.

If people don’t want to believe the vaccines are safe, just say so. You’re scared. You’re unsure. That’s justifiable and understandable. But to constantly insinuate there’s some hidden agenda or lie…please. It’s getting people killed. And you know what? If it kills us all in 20 years, so what. The earth will literally be better off for those that remain…a bunch of anti-science, anti-vaxers. Welcome to the year 1745 again, burn a few witches and we’ll be just fine.

JEFF,

DID YOU MISS THE PART WHERE THEY SHOWED PFIZERS OWN DOCUMENTS ? AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE ? HER RESEARCH IS BACKED WITH DOCUMENTATION FROM THE MANUFACTURER NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY

Not sure what you’re after.
You’ll need to decide what you want to do at some point, I’m simply against spreading misinformation at this point. I’ve acknowledged what issues the vaccine does have, so I’m not hiding anything here. All information indicates the vaccines are worth it for billions of people.

You pays your money, you takes your chances.

Its the old tram dilemma with some adjustment.

On the one hand you take action that has a small chance of killing you (for the sake of argument).
On the other hand you don’t take action and eventually, in all likelihood (especially if many others also decide to not take the other track), catch a disease that has a much higher chance of killing you.
No one wants to be the guy that killed himself, I get that, but I argue that the path of inaction is also a decision - and one with a much greater likelihood of a bad outcome - also making bad outcomes for others much more likely.

Mutual responsibility and all that - duty perhaps, if you feel like making it a war on something as seems to be the case so often now.

Anyway, those of us getting the shot will help to reduce the chance of the abstainers getting sick or dying, so to use the words I have heard so many times thrown at the English re ww2 - you’re welcome.

Tim.

There is always the horse wormer. I really know people who swear by it. People are even going to court to force hospitals to give it to patients on ventilators who s families have requested it. Me Ill stick with the Moderna..I will get my 3rd shot when the VA calls me.My little study on this hill has produced some great results.Though its only my observation and not scientific this is how it went. None of the people who have been vaccinated on this street have gotten covid so far.Most of those that did not get vaccinated have been infected with covid. ALL but one.( I think hes vaxxed but is afraid to admit it to his tribe) Some have been hospitalized with bad cases. Age range from 20s to 50s. Granted our vaccination rate of 22% in this county when last announced is really not that impressive . The excuses for not getting vaxxed are quite creative. I just dont get it.Being a polio survivor I admit I am a little pro vaccine. I remember the the long lines when my father took me to get it.Yes survivors got vaxxed back then. The thought back in the 50s was "why take a chance" on not getting vaxxed.

It’s really something to watch the same group that lambasted “millennials” for eating tide pods running out and using horse dewormer or hydroxychloroquine.

I was told the other day that the horse wormer killed covid 19 in a petri dish. Thats how it got started.When I recovered enough composure to speak I told the dude that lots of stuff will kill covid 19 in a petri dish. Really radical stuff like SOAP will do the same thing.
That gives me an idea!! Tide pods for covid!! A natural.
Neil Tide pods are just liquid Tide detergent in a dissolvable ball like outer coating.There was a utube thing about eating them a while back. Next time you go to the store look for them.

Back