Covid19 vaccine- report your progress

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
See…that’s how it should be done, take the opinion of a health Professional, use common sense, make a fully informed decision based on facts. Top man, good choice.

I just wish "the facts" we're being given these days were all crystal-clear, unwavering, and fully accepted as genuine facts by the medical community as a whole. Instead, we're having to make our decisions based on the 'preponderance of evidence' as outlined by this-or-that particular 'medical camp'...without knowing whether or not their view is the one that's truly accurate.

In my own case, what tipped the scales for me was remembering a phone call I received from our family physician (the very same doctor I mentioned above) just before my Mrs had her biopsy back in 2017. In a direct, no 'b.s.', no 'diplomacy', step-by-step, 'this-is-the-way-it's-going-to-go-down'' fashion, he flat-out told me in no uncertain terms what would undoubtedly be found by that biopsy, what my wife's treatment would be and HOW everything would turn out. Not MIGHT turn out - WOULD turn out. He was dead-on about e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

That's
why I've chosen to trust his judgment in this situation. He's a straight shooter. Period.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

By the way, how are you feeling? Improving by the minute I presume?

Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Welp...my Mrs and I got our Pfizer 'boosters shots' last evening.
I just did an inventory and, so far, all I there is to report is a slightly sore arm at the inoculation site - like the 1st two times. ;-)
No body parts have fallen off...and I can still see, hear, walk, etc., etc.
It's almost 4 A.M. here and the Mrs is still asleep, so it'll be another 4 hours or so before I can get a 'report' from her...

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
My Mrs reports HER arm isn't sore at all and she feels just fine in general as well!
Buuuut the day is young...
She developed a slight equilibrium problem the morning after her first shot that lasted about 36 hours.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
I personally know people who would rather rely on horse wormer than get a vaccination. You cant make sense of it because there is NO sense to it.

The HUMAN "horse wormer" is NOT the same as the animal version.

Animal ivermectin products are VERY DIFFERENT (caps 'mine) from those approved for humans"..."For humans, ivermectin tablets are approved at very specific doses to treat some parasitic worms, and there are topical (on the skin) formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea"..."The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 in people or animals" (- CDC)

Regardless, in the real world, no matter what the CDC's stance is on it, DOCTORS have reportedly seen good results with ivermectin...so, evidently the C-19 bug really does not like the stuff.

Google it & you'll get both Yea and Nay...so...

I’m fine now, a little short of breath upon exertion, but otherwise OK. When it was at its worst (and it wasn’t as bad as some by any stretch of the imagination) I could feel my lungs closing down and unable to take in a deep breath. Breathing exercises and lying on my front (most of your lungs are on your back) certainly helped every few hours. The Virus has spread through our family, my wife, daughter and both son in laws now have it as well as three of my Grandchildren, thankfully all relatively mild. One of my Daughters and my eldest Grandaughter have so far escaped it. Everybody (apart from the little ones) is vaccinated.
stay safe everyone and if you catch it, the breathing exercises could be a lifesaver.
simon

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

'Sorry. My wife and I are now done with boosters. 'Heck with 'em.
We've been good little boys and girls up 'til now...social distancing and wearing masks (that demonstrably don't work, BTW) and getting THREE shots...but, no more.
If the pandemic isn't for all intents and purposes over by the time we'd need another booster (next June), it's probably never going to be over.
But, for better or worse, it will be for us.

The HUMAN "horse wormer" is NOT the same as the animal version.

Animal ivermectin products are VERY DIFFERENT (caps 'mine) from those approved for humans"..."For humans, ivermectin tablets are approved at very specific doses to treat some parasitic worms, and there are topical (on the skin) formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea"..."The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 in people or animals" (- CDC)

Regardless, in the real world, no matter what the CDC's stance is on it, DOCTORS have reportedly seen good results with ivermectin...so, evidently the C-19 bug really does not like the stuff.

Google it & you'll get both Yea and Nay...so...
Larry these folks that I know were using the animal version and knocking the dose down with some formula they got on facebook. One friend started doing it last winter.

wearing masks (that demonstrably don't work, BTW)
Are you talking about specific masks or all masks in general, and what personnel evidence / experience /proof do you base your statement on?

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
The missus just got her Moderna Booster today. She was told that the booster for Moderna was half the size of a single regular dose. Just fine...
We had the discussion about - gee, when are they going to get their act in order and get a shot that works permanently? My thought was - how many years have they been chasing after the Flu virus? Every year, a different concoction because the Flu virus keeps mutating. So - even if they come up with annual boosters as they do for the Flu, I will continue getting the shot and will wear the mask when requested... I don’t argue about the efface of the mask I just shut up, strap on and get down to business.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
I had the booster 2 weeks ago. At that time when tested I had a negative report for antibodies. My latest test a week ago showed up positive for antibodies so all good again.
Cheers
Mike

Which vaccine had you originally taken and how many months had it been since you had originally taken it?
'Curious as to how long it might take for this-or-that vaccine to "run out of gas", so to speak.

My wife and I had gone 8 months (Pfizer)...but, for reasons I've outlined before, we didn't bother with the antibody test prior to getting the booster.

Back