Cracked Windshield

I think there are too many variables for the SLC ...from transaxle options to engine choices....

We do have a lot of LS based builders but the transaxle/axle position is very different from G50's to Ricardo and other units being used...so packaging becomes an issue....we also have two tail options which dont support the same exit locations for the tailpipes....

Shane and I already tried to work through this with Kooks but it was a no go , as mentioned....we had a set of GTM headers here and we marked up all the changes that needed to be made...

The GTM is far more of a one drivetrain build too,with no factory body options changes...so its much easier to attempt a one size ifts all package

I agree. All valid points.

Mike

Wow that is a great looking exhaust built for the Factory Five™ GTM™ super car. I really think who ever built that system did a great job, if you had not mentioned it I would have never know about the manufacturer of the product, WHO did you say it was again?????

Disclaimer. During the writing of this post no companies or brand names were mentioned that I am actually affiliated with either directly or indirectly. Any names that were mentioned were done in a topical manner to express and idea or to convey appreciation of a product of with I have no direct or indirect affiliation with. :lipsrsealed:

As Fran correctly stated, the Headers for the GTM would not be a direct fit without a good bit of cutting and rewelding, making custom headers a better option if you decided to go that route.

MICHAEL

As Fran correctly stated, the Headers for the GTM would not be a direct fit without a good bit of cutting and rewelding, making custom headers a better option if you decided to go that route.

MICHAEL

Thanks for the clarification Mike; I will take the Kooks™ brand headers off my products to use list on my SLC™ list. :laugh:

Back