Crocodile Dundee country.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
This Feral Pig was shot by a friend of mine on the Cape York Peninsula North East Australia. It is the biggest I have seen. You can gauge the size compared to the truck and the weight by the way it is weighing down the rear
end.
Not fun to meet on a dark night.

Attachments

• Wild-pig-small.jpg
    Wild-pig-small.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 531
trojan007 said:
bugger, i'm thinking he will have to build a new spit to fit that.

Steve
Naaah, that thing'd have worms the size of carpet snakes. You'd have to be pretty good to stop it with a .22!

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
What a beast!!

Egads, Pete!!--we have feral hogs here in Texas, where everything is suppose to be bigger, but that sucker sure beats anything I've seen here by far.

One of the buggers ran across the road in front of my car at night--it's shoulder was as high as the top of the fenders on my old Ford Crown Victoria. That was scary enough (it looked solid enough to have made good use of the crumple zones should I have hit it).

I'm glad it was him and not me!

Doug

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Why did the pig cross the road ?

Not sure, but its seems to have been a seriously bad move !!

Attachments

• Pig Hunting.jpg
    Pig Hunting.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 399

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
The pic of the saltwater croc was taken in the Northern Territory - the only State in OZ with unrestricted speed limits. Just imagine coming over a rise at speed in the 40 & seeing this bugger & his breakfast - left, right, or just straight underneath ?

Not that we have many dangerous reptiles here in Oz !! :eek:

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
No, not me mate, I wasn't there - must have been my twin brother !! With his breath, he had instant crackling available for brekky !

Back