D.I.Y. Mk IV

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
....All she has done is take photos- bloody nuisance with a camera, havent seen any actual attempts with the sandpaper yet....

Jeez Jac Mac, I really feel for you. :bigcry: Some women are just bloody useless. You should get rid of her.....:devil:

:idea: Send her up here....:love:

jac mac.these old bones are starting to object to cold temps[/SIZE said:
Someone told me "Plenty fish and chips will fix the cold problem"?:huh::lipsrsealed:You did a good job on moving the Daytona buck.:thumbsup:
LIM

What a false joy! When I saw there was an update, i jumped on it!

"Deleted"

Come on Jac, couldn't you throw a little update?

Just for me pleeeeeez!

Sorry, it was just a test post anyway to see if some of the drawings for chassis sheet layouts/cutting/drilling would upload in a suitable fashion, didnt so I guess I will have to scratch that idea, nobody here would be interested in that sort of stuff anyway...:)

Seymour Snerd

Lifetime Supporter
Sorry, it was just a test post anyway to see if some of the drawings for chassis sheet layouts/cutting/drilling would upload in a suitable fashion, didnt so I guess I will have to scratch that idea, nobody here would be interested in that sort of stuff anyway...:)
WHAT?

How about the gallery (pleeeeeeze?).

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Now thats a wind up if ever I saw one :rolleyes:

James... I had to google that one to see what you were on about:) having done so Im still none the wiser & hopefully will remain so...

Randy, no intent to tease... some other sites have a 'test' area where we can do that sort of thing, not that I want one... there are some people who deserve to be teased though:):)

Russ, good to see you have found time to keep an eye on us... I know your busy & have a lot of things going on in your life that prevent you spending the time you previously did to keep the forum members on a knife edge!!

Alan... Went looking for your build thread, you dont appear to have started one yet, given that you mentioned your intent to fit a T44 to your SPF I am sure many forum members would be interested in a bolt by bolt thread of this project, with T44's being about as rare as RHS you will be breaking new ground....

Olivier....... patience grasshopper..:), and hopefully Alans new build thread will keep you amused while I work out the complexities of how to make my #8 wire drawings legible by this new fangled technology.... no advice required... I might be reasonable at giving it, but I am bloody hard to teach..:)

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
James... I had to google that one to see what you were on about:) having done so Im still none the wiser & hopefully will remain so

Jac,
On suspense,
"There is no terror in the bang, only in the anticipation of it." - Alfred Hitchcock
:laugh2:

Seymour Snerd

Lifetime Supporter
Alan... Went looking for your build thread, you dont appear to have started one yet...

I decided against a "real-time" build thread but instead once it's running will post a retrospective like what Steve C did in http://www.gt40s.com/forum/superformance-gt40s/25354-upgrades-options-mods-p2125.html.

As it is really an "installation" the fact that it has been over a year and I have accumulated almost 200 pages of notes, there's obviously something wrong with this project so I'm not sure I want that laundry visible. If I do go ahead with the T44 I might publish in real time.

Last edited:
Lets see if this works...nope it didnt, thats it I give up, you guys will just have to remain blissfully un-informed of my project from here on...

Hi Jac, your block is panning out exactly how you described it in the first sentence of the first post #1. " Large gaps between postings".

Z.C.

Had most of the patterns in one place and had some other pattern pics that I was sending to a mate in the USA, Sooo I had to find time to sit down & really work out this windows 7 photo / gallery program, still a lot of sanding to do & core box patterns to make yet, lounge has become a bit like a woodwork shop of late, warmest place to be around here this year & probably the best place to be!!

Last edited:
Back