Dean's SLC build thread

After bitching and moaning for years about the conditions of roads in the UK, I was quite surprised by the roads in the US and Canada.

Still, at least you haven't developed an unhealthy obsession with 'traffic furniture' such as road/speed bumps.

Part of my old route to work back in the UK, I stopped counting after 70 of them within the space of 8 miles.

I may have missed this somewhere but what is the standard ride height and how does the lift kit er.... lift it?

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Dean -

Congrats on the cover photo! For those who don't subscribe, Dean's SLC is on the cover of Kit Car Builder magazine and there's a full 2-page photo in the center of the magazine plus a 2-page write-up, nice!

Dave L

Thanks guys! I haven't seen the magazine yet but a friend of mine sent me some pictures. The crazy thing is that I didn't know it was coming. I remember the photo shoot but there were a lot of cars getting pictures taken. I talked to Harold and filled out a form or a release but didn't give it another thought. He mentioned that it would make a great story and the car would look good on the cover but who would have thought?

I'm looking forward to seeing the article.

PeteB

GT40s Supporter
E89A531D-AA58-4DF0-821D-4EC3AE48F263-1941-000003DE58B0EF55_zpsb0875ddb.jpg

Back