Eric's SLC Project Code Name "Grifter"

Did you see Fran's "other" carbon rear window vents? They're meant to be inserted into the plexiglas window. I was planning on doing what you did, then I saw these in prototype form and my heart melted. Then I recently heard the retail price and my wallet melted. Now I'm on the fence. So that decision can wait...

I agree with you how the car benefits from visual enhancement. I don't know that "stickers " is the same word I would use, but definitely a color scheme, theme, highlights or SOMETHING.

A.J.

Yea, it needs something but not sure exactly what. It looks likes its going 1,000,000 miles an hour no matter if its standing still, but it just needs like one thing...

No, I didn't see Fran's other rear window, link?

Eric, I have these on my car, and am in the process of wiring up an installation guide.

In the meantime, here are a few pics:

20150726_125018_zpseoh7wxic.jpg

20150726_124939_zpsbj8lwhxj.jpg

They are spectacular in person. IMO, anyway!

WOW that looks bloody sensational.
Fran, please do a 'sticky' thread that lists all the optional parts available or that become available for the SLC.

Fran, please do a 'sticky' thread that lists all the optional parts available or that become available for the SLC.

+1. I am trying to get a final list together of parts so I can have all shipped at once. Was going to build a very similar part to what Will has. Looks good.

In theory, new parts are added to the Superlite Cars web page, and are available on the configurator. This is one that needs to be added.

There is also an informal list of such parts on the wiki. It's worth a look if you haven't checked it out. Just type in 'public.slc.wiki' in your browser.

Interior is pretty much done. Got one more box of side panels for the interior coming from RCR and that should wrap things up!

Next stop: Road 'Murka!
lrg-2186-20612_10155824748525702_142526642782253953_n.jpg

lrg-2187-11220123_10155824748520702_7134332790997880048_n.jpg

Eric I see your E-brake handle is in the center. That's where I would want it being every car I've ever had it was in that position. My question is with the supplied center console from RCR and how low the seats are does it get in the way? Does your right arm ever hit it while shifting or just resting your arm when driving?

Thanks guys!

It's a whole new ride with an interior finally in place.

I don't hear fuel pumps nor the engine clacking away. Just pure exhaust.

Cam can attest to the downshift "bap bap bap" noise :D

Back