Etching Logos

I also wanted something nicer than a universal VIN / data plate which is why I created the plate that I did. This site makes a DOT-compliant VIN tag for $13.45. They also have a lot of universal data plates. I don't think a an picture of the MSO does much for you... titles, etc. are watermarked for a reason.
Scott - What company did you use to make your VIN Plate? Can you pass along their contact information. Is it
Clutchmasters.com

Here's the ID plate that I came up with...

img_5405-jpg.97775
Scott - Who did you purchase VIN plate from?

Brian Kissel - Thanks I appreciate it. Although I tried but I can't seem to find the reference to "my post 41" but really appreciate you pointing me to LasVegasCustomEngraving.com I sent them an email to see what I might have them do.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Brian. Post 41 is 4 posts above this one. You quoted Scott. Third line down in the quote it says”this site” in blue. I just clicked on that link and it took me to the LV engraving site.
Regards Brian

Brian - Interesting - on my page that link just looks like normal words...not highlighted like a normal hyperlink would be. Very odd.

And Aaron - yes I already made sure that I spell Fraser correctly ;)

Since this thread was brought back... I PM'd the admin last week, but no replies.

Anyone happen to know how I can I remove a picture I uploaded to GT40s site? I put a VIN of a previous car I recently sold to Vroom and would rather google not point VIN back to this site or me in general since it'll be auctioned off.

EDIT: I noticed the report hyperlink so trying that way to see if I can get it removed.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Since this thread was brought back... I PM'd the admin last week, but no replies.

Anyone happen to know how I can I remove a picture I uploaded to GT40s site? I put a VIN of a previous car I recently sold to Vroom and would rather google not point VIN back to this site or me in general since it'll be auctioned off.

EDIT: I noticed the report hyperlink so trying that way to see if I can get it removed.

I just went back and looked and I do not have a PM from you.

Back