First time a Tornado in Barcelona

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Keith

Because of the number of customers cars we now IVA, and how busy the local station IVA station is, Oriols car was not tested until November.

We were booking cars in October for tests in January 2013.

Andy

We are a little busy and we work slowly, the body is painted and we are going to finish the car

15-0-22013a_zps12dc8b7c.jpg

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Oriol

The finishing line is in sight. Looks good.

You need to cut those NACA ducts out. It can be done by grinding them from the rear without damaging the paint. I have done it hundreds of times.

Looking forward to seeing it fully completed.

Andy

Keith

Well done Oriol - quality car with a magnificent engine.

Really, there is now no excuse for anyone to ditch the Ford brand when deciding which motor to put into your '40, and you only have to look at Daytona 24 hours results to see that this engine is very strong and reliable (1st last year and 1/3rd this year).

Perfect timing for the new Euro smog regs.

Oh boy!

Planning to attend the Spirit of Montjuïc for the 50th anniversary celebrations on April 12/14?

She should get together with her older sisters, the 10 or so period GT40´s attending the event, Oriol

A beautiful car. I've never been partial to that color, but the photos on this page have made me reevaluate my position. Some truly stunning shots here.

Hi Scott, I feel a mixture of pleasure and luck, still too few miles on the car to draw conclusions but this engine has an output which indescribable shoots GT40 at incredible speeds.
despite first wait for the kit and the build process, it can lead endorphin directly into the veins.

Back