Fortyfication No 73

Gentlemen (and ladies),
The last copies of the latest Fortyfication, No 73, went into the post today.
It's probably the biggest ever, running to 56 pages, with a glossy, full colour cover and articles on members and their cars, technical stuff on tracking and aircon, reports on the Goodwood Revival, impressions of the Superformance from Hi-Tech and the Ford GT and much more.
We have an innovation - a free DVD recording Claude Nahum's adventures in 1016 at the Le Mans Classic 2006.
To clear up any misunderstandings straight away, the DVD has been sent to 2007 paid-up members only. If you haven't renewed yet, there won't be one in your magazine, but when you do renew, we will send it to you. Similarly, new members will receive the DVD and a magazine in their starter pack. Details of how to join are on the website.
Please let me know if you don't receive your magazine - which should go to all 2006 and 2007 members - and DVD. There will be a few members who renewed after the mailing list was issued and whose DVD won't be in their magazine. These will be mailed out shortly.

My copy arrived late last week and i agree, it looks very good.

I particularly liked the bit in the AGM supplement written by Lucy Robinson (the editor ) thanking Tony Hunt for his help and 'suggestive comments'!

What can she mean Tony??!!

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Spoke to Donald (the printer) and he confirmed they were taken to the post office and mailed on Saturday (Second batch after his printing machine broke down this could explain how some arrivered earlier)

Even Royal Mail is not normally this bad!

Ian

Got mine today and it was well worth the wait. A really good issue this quarter and a fascinating DVD. A big thanks to Claude Nahum and the Club Committe for including the DVD with the magazine.

Back