Forum Member Ben Miller

I saw an ad on Hemmings.com last week for what I'm almost sure was Ben Miller's GTD40. The car was listed from Norman, Oaklahoma and said that the 70 year old owner had passed away last month and so they were selling the car. I was wondering if anyone knew if this was indeed Ben Miller. He was a long time Forum member and was kind enough to sell original style VIN tags for no extra money except what they cost him and a little postage. He was the first person to order headlight covers from me over 8 years ago.

Mark, I sent you a PM about the door window hardware I make.
I got some tags from Ben awhile back. Nice guy! I hope this isn't true about hin passing.

Ben F. Miller

Benjamin Franklin Miller, 70, of Norman died Monday, July 7, in Oklahoma City. Services will be 2 p.m. Thursday at Bridgeview United Methodist Church, under the direction of Havenbrook Funeral Home. Condolences may be posted online at www.havenbrookfuneralhome.com/Obituaries.

As listed in the Norman Transcript, the local newspaper, thats all I could find. (and link did not work for me). Sorry, if that is indeed the man.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Sorry to hear this news. I had a few bits and pieces from him and the quality was indeed superb. One of the nice guys. Goodbye Ben.

Brian Stewart
Supporter
I got some tags from Ben a few years back. Excellent quality. He'll be sadly missed.

Howard Jones

Supporter
I hope that if Bens family reads this then they will know that many people around the world that share the same love for his hobbie miss him and send their love and kind words to his family.

God bless you and keep your foot in it Ben. I know there must be some way cool hotrods in heaven.

Your friend Howard.

I was going through some old boxes in the garage (still haven't fully unpacked
form moving back to to San Diego) and found the VIN plates I purchased from
Ben.

A sad loss indeed.

Ian

I too had dealt with Ben on some of his VIN tags. Have one set on my car right now and another extra set he sent at n/c on my desk.

Sorry to hear of his passing.

R.I.P. Ben

mardyn

Back