Girls Should be Wary of Posting on Car Forums!

Keith

Oh dear - what a response! Makes our guys look tame! :laugh:

Cherokee.jpg

How, wait, what? That was a joke right? I mean usually the guys are really good about this kind of thing (at least on the BMW forums). Outside of asking for pics I have NEVER seen anything like that before.

Keith

Apparently not a joke Damian but you are welcome to try the Jeep Board as I think that's where it came from...

It is true, he is a brave (but very dead) man no question.

It's been around for quite a while now - it apparently "went viral" as I believe it's termed. The Cherokee board was overloaded with people logging on to view the thread and thousands of people (alledgedly) signed up for the forum just to add their own inane tuppence of comment

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I haven't laughed this hard in weeks..... :D

Thanks guys....

BTW - I agree with the advice! On BOTH counts!!!! :D

:thumbsup: I won't have those problems when I buy Kris' GTD. girls AND women seem to steer clear of Me so I get to have...

ALL THE FALCON FUN I WANT!!

I have dumped 20 grand into a 63 1/2 Sprint track car and another 20 into two more falcons with NO ONE to tell Me otherwise.
NOW it even looks like I may have a real shot at gettin My dream car After ALL

PS I hope the mention of My buying a GT40 keeps My post on topic

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
How, wait, what? That was a joke right? I mean usually the guys are really good about this kind of thing (at least on the BMW forums). Outside of asking for pics I have NEVER seen anything like that before.

Come on Damian, we all know BMW drivers have an effeminate side and eat quiche.
Cherokee drivers are real men and eat bacon and egg pie.

Keith

The Miata (MX5) is perfect for you!

(Ducks and gets to the slit trench to await a counter attack from the Hair and Cross dressing MAX 5 Fan Club!)<s>
</s>

Back