GT40s Frappr available for you to find GT40s on google maps

Alex Hirsbrunner

Lifetime Supporter
Re: GT40s Frappr available for you to find GT40s on google m

Hi Paul,

If you can post the image & comment you would like associated with you map entry, I can enter the info for you (or at least try to).

Regards,

Al

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

[ QUOTE ]
Argghhhh - tried time after time won't recognise my postcode or town or any town near me ....
What do you do to add yourself ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Paul, dont worry about yourself just make sure your Avatar gets in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

I'm in. Had to use the closest major city to join. About 45 min east of my location. Glad to be aboard!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter

im there..... looks like im the most westerly in the uk... westcountry la la la...westcountry la la la.......lol

Doc Watson

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter

Hi Murry, had a snowball fight today lol....

I was actually debating if im entitled to put my name on there as its still 'up the line' and not in my possesion yet, but though what the hell its bought and payed for....

Doc Watson

Ian Clark

Supporter

Hi Al,

I'm in, fantastic stuff. Makes vacation planning even more exciting. All forum members are welcome to drop by if your in the area. Although the shop is in Burlington Ontario, not a city on the list. Call ahead and as always, have a great day.

Cheers

Think I,ve added myself, I appeared to live in the middle of the atlantic ocean for a while, but managed to put myself where I live (I think)

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter

I'm in too! Great stuff, good to see where everyone is from /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Just added myself to frappr!

WOOOOW! What a great tool for event palnning! by looking at the current map it looks like most events should be on the East coast. This is also a good indication that the majority of Gt40
dealers and parts distributors should also be to the EAST. Way to go al! Ron didin't even think of this frappr tool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Oliver

being so much wannabee about the 40s..can i subscribe anyway also if not yet owner??(consider i SURELY will buy one in this life). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lurk.gif

Paul

Alex Hirsbrunner

Lifetime Supporter

Hi Paul,

Anyone can add an entry, and I surely wouldn't remove you. I don't own a GT40 yet (well, I own about 45% of my RF based on deposits) and I started the map!

Regards,

Al

Howard Jones

Supporter
Where are all those California cars? I know there are at least a dozen in northern Calif. alone. Just put the city and your first name or somthing if you are worried about your information on the web but lets show em that Calif. is a hotbed of GT40 nuts!

I am on the map but did not subscribe (yet).What's the difference? I hate to get zillions of messages after subscribing ...unless for GT40 purposes off course...
Fred

Alex Hirsbrunner

Lifetime Supporter

Hi Fred,

If you subscribe then you can go back and edit you entry.

Regards,

Al

Back