GT90 Forum

Hi All
For those with an interest in this beast Ryan has started up a forum and website with up to date info on the car.
GT90 forum
Be gentle with him, it's early days.
Regards Des

Alex Hirsbrunner

Lifetime Supporter
Actually, I've always liked this car since I first saw it in person at the Geneva Auto Show. I have to wonder if it might be possible for one to create a GT90 body some day that would fit the RCR-40 I recently ordered.

Don't worry Fran, I'm just dreaming :). I know that many folks really hate the looks of this car. In any case, the windshield on the car looks to be way beyond my budget by itself.

Looks like a good start for Ryan.

Al

Attachments

• 77989-358416.jpg
    77989-358416.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 347
I like the way it looks, but I remember reading a couple reviews of the prototype car that concluded it was a horrible driver - terrible brakes and handling.

Alex Hirsbrunner

Lifetime Supporter
The one I saw had a plywood chassis that you could see by peeking in the wheel wells. It was displayed in a very dimly lit PalExpo hall. I didn't even know that they made any that were actually drivable.

Ford had one at the Ford Days get together at Knotts several years ago. They also had the not yet released new Thunderbird and a resto rod. They fired up the GT90 and drove it around the parking lot.

Hi there, this is Ryan of that very board. Just on here to check out the site and see how you guys are doing. Can any of you please direct me to the page following Des' s (i think) GT90 project build.

Also do any of you have any personal pictures or stuff from any of these described events for me. Thank you.

By no means am I claiming to be an expert on automobiles, and some times it is difficult for me to remember simple issues...............

...................but visiting the GT90 web link, I spotted a GT70 tab, and it has 2 pictures of two different GT70s. Nice looking cars by the way!

Question: Is their anyone that can give me (and maybe others out there) a short blurb on the history of this car? I just for the life of me, cannot remember a GT70 in the works. Thanks in advance for any information that can be shared.

Cheers,

:pepper::pepper::pepper:

Back