Hello from Robertson Racing

Hello to our great friends from GT40s Community,

We are an ALMS two car team. What makes us very unique these days is we are a family owned team following our passion of racing with our Ford GTs. One of our racing dreams has become a reality this year.
We have been asked to participate in the 24 Hours of Le Mans June 11/12th.

This honor is not taken lightly by our drivers and team. Getting to this point in our racing journey takes lots of blood, sweat, and tears. So when a GT 40s owner or fan walks into our paddock and says "Hey I like what you're doing on the track" it always reminds us that friends and fans are at the very top of the list when it comes to a successful race weekend....

We invite you to get to know Andrea and David Robertson and their team. Let us hear from you or better yet.... If there is ALMS race near you in 2011....make it a GT40's day at the race.

Visit our website at RobertsonRace.com

Great to be part of the GT 40s Community

Stefani Paulus

Hi Stefani,
Many here are well aware of your efforts. Fran Hall has passed along some interesting tid-bits along the way. I personally, have been tracking the continual improvements since you began. Congratulations on the invitation to LeMans
and wishing the team great success in the coming seasons.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s.com Stefani !!!!

Good luck this year!

Stefani, great to see you here on the forum.

Fran has done a great job of keeping everyone up-to-date on your progress and I regularly visit your web site for update.

I certainly wish you and your team a successful year. :)

Hi Stefani,
Many here are well aware of your efforts. Fran Hall has passed along some interesting tid-bits along the way. I personally, have been tracking the continual improvements since you began. Congratulations on the invitation to LeMans
and wishing the team great success in the coming seasons.[/QUOTE

Thank you for the well wishes. Hope to see you at one of our races. Stefani

T

Stefani, great to see you here on the forum.

Fran has done a great job of keeping everyone up-to-date on your progress and I regularly visit your web site for update.

I certainly wish you and your team a successful year. :)

Hello There Craig - How cool to hear from a fellow racer on the Gold Coast.
I did my racing boot camp with the CHAMP Car Series at the Gold Coast Grand Prix.....Hoping some day to see the Robertson Team racing in Australia.

Stefani

Congratulations on your invitation!! It will be exciting to watch your progress in the 24 Hours. I have watched quite a few of the ALMS races and I always search for your car and try to keep tabs on your progress. I, too, have read the article in this month's Road & Track mag about your family operation. Keep up the good work and thanks for your tenacity and desire to win!!!!

Mike - Your words of encouragement and your fan loyalty are what keeps our team going. It is a really rough road (no pun intended) being a privateer team.
I look forward to meeting you at one of our races.
Have a great week....Stefani

Stefani, I'm sure you know we're all pulling for you and your team. I too have just red the article in R&T and enjoyed it. Continued good luck and much success at Lemans. A great honor to be invited and I know you will do the Ford GT and GT 40 crowd proud. It seems odd that no one from our GT40 Gt. Britain/Europe group has responded to this point as I know they have a annual pilgrimage to Lemans each year. Now that would be a great event to attend....the old and the new reuniting after all these years.

Jimmy - I have a few questions and I'm searching for answers. If you have a few minutes - would you please let me know the best way to contact you.
Have a wonderful day..Stefani

Stephani,

I'll stop by to see you at Lime Rock in July. I'll be there with my GT40. Hopefully you'll have some great stories to tell about LeMans .

Good Luck!!

Back