Hershal's GT40 Pics

Re: Hershal\'s GT40 Pics

Incredible! Every new picture I see of Hershal's car makes me think that his color scheme is absolutely perfect.

Nice job, Hersh!

Ron,
I'm not trying to hide anything...Honest. I just can't figure out how to post them here.
rolleyes.gif
grin.gif

Thanks mark for the kind comments. I have just posted a bunch more photos on my photo gallery at club cobra. I hope you like them.

Hersh
smile.gif

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company

Hershal,

Outstanding work. You should be very proud of your achievment. The colour sceem is great and my first car was going to be silver and blue and ended up blue and silver. I wonder if I did not choose the wrong combination looking at your GT40.

Very well done mate , hope the injection problem is sorted soon and you car get this beautiful car on the road where she belongs.

Best wishes,

Robert

Ron Earp

Admin

Just kidding on the hiding part, but not on the looks - the car is beautiful!

R

Hi Hershal, let me add to the congradulations on the fine job you have done. I especially like the look of the engine compartment. Does the exhuast sound as good as it looks? I was at a mini 40 reunion at Elkhart Lake, Wisc. some years ago and the sound of all those cars on the track was great.
VIC

Thanks guys,
She still gets one more buff and polish after the paint fully shrinks.

Fred...The panels come with the kit from Roaring Forties. They are nice and I put mine in opposite they way they normally fit. I just like it that way better.
grin.gif

Vic.... The engine sounds great with these pipes. There is something about crossover exhuast that really makes a difference.

Hersh
smile.gif

Back