Hey!

Just sayin' hi. New to this forum but not Fords. Have a couple of Shelbys and a Pantera.

I am presently looking for Dynatek "Weber 48ida" classic throttle bodies and a Haltech e6x and harness.

You can reach me directly at [email protected].

Hope to see some of you around.:thumbsup:

Doug,
if you are looking for Dynatek 48 IDA Injection then save youself the trouble, they became Dynaformance for a while untill they got into trouble and sold out to the people who did their castings. We are working with the new owners to improve the system and iron out the many problems the original kit had.
Last I heard they are going to call themselves "Classic Injection Systems". As far as I know we are the only people to have had anything off them since the takeover as they are waiting untill the bugs are fully sorted.
If you are interested let me know and I can put you in touch.
Mike

Already found the contact. I was trying to find a set that I could have now. I don't need an entire kit but I want the throttle bodies.

There has got to be someone out there that has a set and wants to go another way?

TCM is always there as a fall back but the dynatechs will replace my webers exactly.

The electronics are not really a problem for me but I can't cast up and machine my own throttle bodies.

I think you mean "TWM " which ARE a direct replacement for an IDA and certainly at this moment a lot better quality, they also take the common Bosch style injector in all their available sizes. The Dynaformance take the EV6 style so you are limited on sizing. TWM also do a 50mm version, Dynaformance, at the moment, only 48mm. They are thinking of doing a 50mm.
Mike

I think you mean "TWM " which ARE a direct replacement for an IDA and certainly at this moment a lot better quality, they also take the common Bosch style injector in all their available sizes. The Dynaformance take the EV6 style so you are limited on sizing. TWM also do a 50mm version, Dynaformance, at the moment, only 48mm. They are thinking of doing a 50mm.
Mike

Yes, TWM. They are also half the price of the Dynaporformance but they look just like 48ida's and the TWM looks like 2011 A Space Odyssey.

Since you seem to have experience with the Dyna's, what is the problem with them?

I was quoted $2800 for them, including the throttle sensors, 39# fuel injectors and no velocity stacks. The injectors alone are $495. That's $200 more then the bosch units.

I'm trying to learn as much as I can about them before I buy. The TWM's are a known entity.

Back