How Many RF Owners/Builders/Buyers Are There?

Ron Earp

Admin
If you have an RF car or have ordered one plese sign on below by posting name and location. I'm interested in a count, mainly in the US for future activity in the future, but AUS people sign on too cause I know some of you like to travel!
R

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Bill Haralambakis
looking forward to a productive 3 week work break to get some serious work done!

BILL TUTLE
CHANTILLY VA
UNDER CONSTRUCTION WITH THE HELP OF RON, HERSH, ROBERT
AND THIS PLACE, WHERE EVERY ONE HERE IS A GT-40 LOVER

When I'm aware of arrival date I'll post to the board. Everyone is invited to look, touch, sip a toast and talk about the car and my plans to remain broke for the next year at least.

Since I see this event taking place sometime in late January, figure the tempature should be in the high seventies while the rest of the country freezes. I will be sure to post at least one shot with a palm tree in it.

Peter

Thanks Peter!! My thought is if my wife can see the product before ordering it will go a long ways toward getting her to commit.

Better late than never, chassis #52, about ready for paint. Hey Richard, will you have your car by Christmas? I will be in PLano with family and would love to see your new toy.

Well guys I took the plunge and sent Hershal a deposit on a RF deluxe kit. regards, Dan Weilacher /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back