I am truly speechless

Trond,

Excellent comments on how the world outside the USA sees Obama. Yet the real problem is Obama has done nothing. Yes, he was slighted by the Russians, but he put the Russians at ease with the change in the missile defense scheduled for Poland and the Czech Republic. But that is it.

The world (read Europe) may see Obama as different because you share the same politics. Yes Bush was a bit rough, very American, but he was very honest.

As I said on a Facebook post, history will be very kind to W. Bush.

According to Alfred Nobel's will, the Peace Prize should be awarded to the person who: "during the preceding year, shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses." According to the Norwegian Nobel Committee, appointed by the Norwegian Parliament, 2009 saw a record 205 nominations who competed against President Barack Obama for this year's Nobel Laureate. We don't know the names of other nominees who were passed over because Nobel Foundation statutes do not permit information about nominations, considerations or investigations relating to awarding the prize to be made public for at least 50 years after a prize has been awarded. Nominations from 1901 to 1955, however, have been released. Past nominees included Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and Benito Mussolini. Since it takes only one qualified person to nominate someone, these nominations do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Nobel committee members...

---Walter E. Williams, Nationally Syndicated Columnist
October 28, 2009

Another debate for your consideration:

"After the recent revelations in Germany regarding politicians and military receiving a unadulterated version of the vaccine and the rest of the population getting the fully screwed one is it no wonder?"

Cable News Promoting Swine Flu Vaccine

According to White House Press Secretary, Robert Gibbs, Obama's Daughters will not receive the vaccine based on their profile. Apparently, according to him, only children with an impaired immune system are supposed to take the vaccine. But, I don't think that is not what the media has been reporting at all. In fact, when my grandchildren went to get the "mist", the only thing the doctor asked about was any allergies. They are perfectly healthy kids.
It gets stranger all the time, as this is supposed to be a level 6 pandemic, not a virus that only attacks susceptible children. According to WHO, "Almost half of the reported cases of oseltamivir resistant virus have occured in patients taking oseltamivir for prophylaxis. While the significance of this observation is not yet clear, prophylaxis should only be offered where there are strong reasons for doing so..in general, WHO does not recommend the use of antiviral drugs for prophylactic purposes. For people who have had exposure to an infected person and are at a higher risk of developing severe or complicated illness, an alternative option is close monitoring for symptoms, followed by prompt early antiviral treatment should symptoms develop.
Why do I keep hearing doctors on Cable News, including Fox, recommending that children receive a flu shot for prevention. Am I missing something here? In fact, I went to the official site of the Secretary of Human Health Services, and that was the first thing I saw: the importance of getting your flu shot. Every time I drive by Walgreens, there it is a sign "Get your flu shot."
Many of you may have heard of Jane Burgemeister, an Austrian journalist, who claims that the H1N1 vaccine is an attempt by the World Elite to reduce the population. she states on her website :In February 2009, Baxter’s Austrian subsidiary in Orth an der Donau manufactured and distributed 72 kilos of vaccine material, contaminated with a H5N1 (more lethal) virus, to 16 laboratories in four countries... this deadly contamination and distribution was almost certainly due to criminal intent." She has filed injunstion against the Obama Administration and WHO.
Even the Times of India reported that the H5N1 was mixed with H3N2, and the Times went on to say "Accidental release of a mixture of live H5N1 and H3N2 viruses could have resulted in dire consequences. While H5N1 doesn't easily infect people, H3N2 viruses do. If someone exposed to a mixture of the two had been simultaneously infected with both strains, he or she could have served as an incubator for a hybrid virus able to transmit easily to and among people."
Remember the Nuremberg Code for your defense, since there has been a lot of talk about "forced vaccinations": "The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision."

http://hubpages.com/hub/Sasha-Malia-...ne-Flu-Vaccine

Look up in the sky!
Oh what could it be. Is it a bird. Is it a Plane.

It is Super Bama!!!!!!!

You too can have your very own super bama for $34.99 !!!!!

Now I am speechless!!!!!!

Attachments

• 971super-obama_1788_detail.jpg
    971super-obama_1788_detail.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 214
Back