Massacre in Paris...

Joined up thinking required here, principally from the Islamic communities, after all, many millions of them enjoy the relative peace and harmony of Western civilisation. I'm quite sure they would not want to exchange their suburban ideal for downtown Aleppo.

Perhaps the families of terrorist`s should be completely removed from society ,perhaps jailed or sent packing. As pointed out elsewhere these extremist`s are from within the family unit and their position must be known by others which basically amounts to the illegal harbouring of criminals. Muslims that want to live in the western world need to demonstrate allegiance to their respective adoptive homeland. Now.

Bob

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...trial and execution of their leadership.

Hasn't the former, for sake of efficiency if for no other reason, been by passed completely at this point and the latter already being done at every opportunity thru black ops and drone strikes? Take UBL for instance.

As far as that "NATO" business...you may just as well forget that...:evil:

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Larry is just a bit intense...but his heart is in the right place.

I don't agree with the "Arm everybody and turn them loose" philosophy, either. We had a guy in Florida take things into his own hands (Zimmerman, remember?) and that didn't turn out well for two thugs who had been deported multiple times and were back to prey on the rich again...but the magnitude of their offenses would not have been considered capital offenses had he waited for the police and the perps had gone through trial. They would have ended up in prison...most likely, but not absolutely, I guess. Either way, they were thieves, not murderers like these Muslim misfits, and they did not deserve for George Zimmerman to decide their futures in such a violent manner. Arm everyone and we're back to the days of anarchy...settling everything with gunfights on main street, that sort of nonsense.

Cheers!

Doug

Keith

Pete mentioned something in an earlier post which resonated. It's not hard to find internet sites that sympathise with these atrocities, so the first 'strike' should be a cyber war against all sites promoting terror and then a shutting down of social media that allows terrorist messages.

It's also a blow against our own freedoms but these can be restored.

The next thing I would do absolutely, is immediately close down those mosques that are identified with 'grooming' wherever they may be, and to remain closed until the Muslim community demonstrably concerned gets it's house in order. Again, this would be an action against our own citizens but it is also an act that encourages active participation in restoring the status quo - i.e. freedom of association and religion.

Third step is to absolutely deny re-entry to any returning from Syria or Iraq or possibly interning them for the duration. Australia is a big country (just kidding Pete)

The next message we send must be "don't fuck with us" whilst keeping the bulk of Muslims on-side, but the message must be sufficiently robust while maintaining the moral high ground. We cannot afford to make enemies of millions of our own citizens.

France is a slightly different kettle of fish. Strains of the OAS years have come back to haunt them, and those two brothers certainly look Algerian to me, and their use of fluent French bears that out. The fact that the Charlie Hebdo atrocity is the first major French incident since 1961 (Vitry-Le-François trainbombing) is significant - and the players, whilst not on the same side, were certainly forged in the same Algerian crucible.

Quick edit: Just to highlight the difficulties facing us, the French Govt have announced that 88,000 armed troops have now been deployed on French Streets. 88 fucking thousand for Christs sake. Then, following an erroneous or misunderstood newsflash that these two were seen heading back to Paris with an RPG, they closed every single road into and out of Paris this afternoon.

This isn't 10 divisions of Germany's finest attacking through the Ardennes - it is just 2 men.

Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
It's not hard to find internet sites that sympathise with these atrocities, so the first 'strike' should be a cyber war against all sites promoting terror and then a shutting down of social media that allows terrorist messages.

'Not too sure how that could be effectively done...but, I'm with ya in principle.

The next thing I would do absolutely, is immediately close down those mosques that are identified with 'grooming' wherever they may be, and to remain closed until the Muslim community demonstrably concerned gets it's house in order. Again, this would be an action against our own citizens but it is also an act that encourages active participation in restoring the status quo - i.e. freedom of association and religion.

For just the reasons you stated, I doubt that could be accomplished over here w/o a big STINK being raised 24/7/365 by the ACLU and the "p.c." crowd. The U.S. Constitution SHOULD stand in the way of doing it as well. At least the Constitution would try, so to speak. But, these days that document doesn't seem matter much...at least, not to Emperor Obama the First.

'Better idea would be to do what former NYC mayor Giuliani did. PLANT people in said mosques, 'bug' the joints, etc., and act on the intel provided.

Third step is to absolutely deny re-entry to any returning from Syria or Iraq or possibly interning them for the duration.

That's actually been/is being discussed over here, believe it or not.

The next message we send must be "don't fuck with us" whilst keeping the bulk of Muslims on-side, but the message must be sufficiently robust while maintaining the moral high ground.

What form would that message take, exactly? 'Seems to me that's the message Muslim terrorists are sending to US. And who would determine exactly what the "moral high ground" might look like?

Anyway, in principle I pretty much agree with ya 100%.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Political correctness is alive and well, not one of the popular media in Oz has the balls to call these Islamic terrorist's just that. They have been described as masked gunmen.
I guess it's the Presbyterian death cult that screams Allua Akbar and we have avenged the prophet.
Gotta watch those Presbyterians they mean to kill you.

Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Political correctness is alive and well, not one of the popular media in Oz has the balls to call these Islamic terrorist's just that. They have been described as masked gunmen.
I guess it's the Presbyterian death cult that screams Allua Akbar and we have avenged the prophet.
Gotta watch those Presbyterians they mean to kill you.

Obama chose to call the Paris attack "senseless violence" initially. I can't recall him using the word MUSLIM in any statement about it...although he DID actually say the "T" word at least once. (Remember, he also called the Ft.Hood shooting "workplace violence".)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Keith I agree pretty much 100% as well. It is interesting that Facebook is quick to censor politically incorrect statements, like if I said all who follow Mahommed are peadophiles, mutilate young girls and shag goats my post would be deleted in minutes. However the post that said those who mock Mahommed deserve to die still stands. Maybe the Presbyterians have already won the censorship battle.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Where are all the good Muslims, and are they going to protest these murders?

Strange, you never hear a peep from them.

You don't on Faux News so if that is all you watch, yeah, you might think that.

Actually, all major Muslim political organizations in the US and to my knowledge Europe have condemned these attacks. CARE, others.

Some small fringe groups have not.

But, as I posted above, the time for condemnation has passed. Islam must do more to reform Islam.

At the same time, Westerners making broad brush statements about Muslims like the above is rather immature, and certainly very ill informed.

The video of the Jihadists shooting the dis-armed policeman, already down and begging for his life, then walking casually back to their car unafraid of any armed retaliation demonstrates the wages of liberalism.

You don't on Faux News so if that is all you watch, yeah, you might think that.

Actually, all major Muslim political organizations in the US and to my knowledge Europe have condemned these attacks. CARE, others.

Some small fringe groups have not.

But, as I posted above, the time for condemnation has passed. Islam must do more to reform Islam.

At the same time, Westerners making broad brush statements about Muslims like the above is rather immature, and certainly very ill informed.

Show me a good one then Jeff.

Post a link to a Muslim protest of this event.

Better yet, post a link of an Imam condemning it publicly, like on MSNBC or CNN or NPR.

It's way past the time to call a spade a spade.

By the way how did the cool aid taste?

Back