Massacre in Paris...

YES !!!!!

Charlie est vengé !!!!

- Damartin en Goël, GIGN Assault : 2 terrorists KILLED !!! 1 Hostage free without injury

- Paris, RAID Assault : 1 terrorist neutralized !!! 10 Hostages free without injury

2 RAID team member injured.

And very well done , a very clear dont fuck with us message from the French . Our lot would still be writing up risk assessments and method statements.

Pete`s glass solution is more appealing than it was a month ago.

Bob

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Vietnam, Borneo, Aden, Canal Zone, Libya..... the list is endless.
Japan seemed to work quite well though.

I never did understand the whole Viet Nam thing...and I was there. My attitude then (as now for that matter) was, "Let the commies have the place. What diff does it make to us anyway? Let the commies go broke dealing with it."

Pres. Johnson put out a film shown to U.S. forces (featuring himself) that amounted to a 'pep talk' on 'Nam. In that film he asked, "Why Viet Nam", and then tried to answer that question. He failed 'mizzzzzurably'.

(Edit: I found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZZykUr_LLQ)

You KNOW a war is wrongly entered into when the leader(?) of a country flatout L-I-E-S to get his country into it like Johnson did. (We now know the Bay of Tonkin incident Johnson used as the excuse for escalating U.S. involvement in 'Nam never happened as reported. Whereas, in the case of the Iraq conflict, Bush (and every govt/intel outfit on the planet) believed Saddam had WMDs, etc., etc....but, as it now appears, they were all simply wrong. There IS a difference.)

'Just MHO.

Last edited:

Charlie Farley

Supporter
And very well done , a very clear dont fuck with us message from the French . Our lot would still be writing up risk assessments and method statements.

Pete`s glass solution is more appealing than it was a month ago.

Bob

Robert, i know that to be a well intentioned ' overstatement '.
You undersell your countrymen Sir..
After all, ' Our Lot ' trained the GIGN, just as they did Delta Force and provided considerable expertise to USN Seals, when they were a fledgling
organisation. Starting in 1941, we had a considerable Head Start, as the
originators...

The purported case of this Paris attack seems to be that certain people claim that ANY physical representation of the Prophet is blasphemy.
What they need to learn is, if they are to be ' blessed ' with the advantages of a western civilization ( semi stable governments, basic rule of law with a high % of being able to rely on a working legal process, welfare system that works, sanitary system that works, i could go on....they know full well ' what side the bread is buttered ' ...)
Is this :

They have a RIGHT to offend people, whether through Philosophy, reasoned or unreasoned opinion, downright bigotted opinion ( damn, there's been enough of that in The Paddock over the years :laugh:)

BUT !!!

THEY DON'T HAVE A FUCKING ' RIGHT ', NOT TO BE OFFENDED !!!

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Larry, I think you're wrong. I think the entire Viet Nam war was a product of a different era, and both Democratic and Republican presidents signed on to the entire mess.

The Iraq war was different. What happened is that Bush and Cheney and their cronies had a hardon for the Iraqis and were just itching for an excuse. Even at the time there were members of their own administration who wanted to slow the entire march towards war, and were marginalized and kept out of the deliberations- like Colin Powell, for example. No, they wanted a war and they wanted Saddam's head on a pike and they got it. The whole damned lot of them are war criminals- Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Rice- the whole fucking gang. They have blood all over them.

All those people died over there and for what? To get the mess that Iraq is now, and ISIS in the bargain? ISIS would not exist now if it weren't for the fact that the US went over there, invaded their country and executed their dictator. Yes, he was a sorry excuse for a human being, but overall the middle East is MUCH worse off and MUCH less stable after all our adventuring over there.

Bush and Cheney ought to be in hell and I hope they get there fast. Then again, if the good die young, they will around forever, especially that fucking demon Cheney. Fucking pitchfork carrying fucking lizard.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Now add Paris.:cry:

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The Underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bali Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks Bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The First World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay, Mumbai, India Attackers were Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The Nairobi, Kenya Shopping Mall Killers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims
The Sydney, Australia Lindt Cafe Kidnapper was a Muslim
The Peshawar, Pakistani School Children Killers were Muslims

Think of it:

Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem

Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
MUSLIMS (SUNNI) LIVING WITH (SHIA) MUSLIMS = VERY BIG PROBLEM

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Now add Paris.:cry:

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The Underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bali Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks Bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The First World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay, Mumbai, India Attackers were Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The Nairobi, Kenya Shopping Mall Killers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims
The Sydney, Australia Lindt Cafe Kidnapper was a Muslim
The Peshawar, Pakistani School Children Killers were Muslims

Think of it:

Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem

Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
MUSLIMS (SUNNI) LIVING WITH (SHIA) MUSLIMS = VERY BIG PROBLEM

So..........................what's your point? :squint:

:lol:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Now add around 2000 Nigerians massacred by Muslims. My point Larry is the next time some idiot calls Islam the religion of peace I'll pee my pants laughing.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Note last Paragraph. Collingwood is an Australian Football club known for its avid followers. Author Larry Pickering.

“These Jihadists do not follow the way of Islam, Islam is a religion of peace, but it has been hijacked by those who now defame us.” How often do you hear that explanation? Or, “We do not condone what ISIS does but we agree with Shariah and the Holy Koran.” Heard that one too?
So, do “moderate” Muslims practise the rule of taqiyya (lying to non-believers in the pursuit of victory) when confronted by atrocities committed in the name of Islam? You bet your socks they do, here’s why... and here’s the proof:
Why is terrorism integral to Islam?
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Why does Islam condone the slaughter women and children?
Bukhari Hadith (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They are from them."
Why does Islam need to conquer the “evil moderates” of the Levant (ie Jordan etc)?
Quran (21:44) - "We gave the good things of this life to these men and their fathers until the period grew long for them; See they not that We gradually reduce the land from its outlying borders? Is it then they who will win?"
Why does Islam take no prisoners?
"Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land."
Why is the halal certification tax so important to Islam?
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya (tax) with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Why does Islam kill without conscience?
Tabari Hadith 9:69 Mohammed: "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us"
Why does Islam abide with us?
Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a fierce slaughter."
Why must Islam destroy cities it conquers?
Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction."
Why is martyrdom and reward a part of Islam?
Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward.
Why are those who reject Islam damned forever?
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
Why does Islam condone fighting in foreign wars?
Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant."
Why is the sword so important to Islam?
Bukhari Hadith (52:73) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords'."
Why are killed captives and ransom demands an important part of an Islamic war?
Ibn Hadith, Ishaq/Hisham 484: - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammed, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah still desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”
To understand Islam we must first read the entire Koran. Only then can we realise what drives it and why it is anything BUT a religion of peace, it is a religion preaching total dominance that can only be achieved by outrageous violence and it’s hell bent on the destruction of anything that stands in its way.
The concept of an enemy within is alien to contemporary politicians who crave a Utopian world of multiculturalism, and wouldn’t that be nice. Yet it would be possible except for one thing... Islam.
There are those who risk life and limb playing for Collingwood and there are those who merely support it.
...but both are committed to its eventual dominance.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
The only thing that bothers me about this is that I work with a number of Muslims. They are decent folk. They are engaged in the practices of medicine and nursing. When they speak of events like the Charlie Hebdo murders, they are as appalled as anyone else. Maybe more so, as I would be when I saw Jews murdering people.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
As the authorities in France worked on Saturday to piece together the sequence of events at a kosher supermarket in Paris where a gunman and four hostages were killed on Friday, there was an outpouring of praise online for a young employee credited with saving the lives of some customers by hiding them in a cold-storage room.

The employee, Lassana Bathily, 24, was identified in the French news as a Muslim from Mali who worked at the supermarket, Hyper Cacher, near the Porte de Vincennes in eastern Paris.

In an interview with the French channel BFMTV, Mr. Bathily said he ushered about 15 people into the basement room after the gunman burst into the shop. He then turned off the power and the lights.

“We were locked in there,” he said. “I told them to calm down, not make any noise, or else if he hears that we’re there, he can come down and kill us.”

Where does this guy fit into all this? Most of the customers in the kosher marketplace were Jews. This man risked his own life to save theirs.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Yes Jim I'm sure they are good people. Ask them what was the last time they spoke out at the Mosque against these atrocities

Howard Jones

Supporter
Pete, not since Reggie Jackson have so many homeruns been hit in so short of time. I count at least 4 since 3 o'clock or so.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Will the Paris attacks precipitate a point where the people of will never return to the tolerant and multicultural society they were last weekend?

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><o:p> Now what
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJEvlKKm6og

<o:p></o:p>

Keith

Will the Paris attacks precipitate a point where the people of will never return to the tolerant and multicultural society they were last weekend?

No, but a bit has been lost in the process. Remember, the target of extremists of whatever flavour is the destruction of unity & order.

Civil disorder and over reaction hands victory to those that would seek to destroy us.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I don't know if anyone here will agree with this, but I see something of a parallel when I compare the brownshirts that supported Hitler and the radicalized criminals such as Coulibaly and the Kouachi brothers. These guys were losers- they were thieves and thugs before they subscribed to radical Islam.

I guess if you fail to make any legitimate progress in society, you can always get religion and become a religious radical, which of course gives you a perfect excuse to commit more criminal acts in the name of your religion. Disgusting.

Pete, I will ask my friends at work what the reaction is in their religious community. And I'll post what I find out. I am interested to see what they say. In the past, they have been quite firmly against Muslim religious violence. One of my friends and her husband moved their entire family to the USA from Pakistan specifically because they wanted their kids to grow up here in a secular society. On the spectrum of Muslim ideology, they seem to be about where I am as a Reform Jew.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I don't see any comments about the Muslim worker at the kosher supermarket. In one ear and out the other? What about the Muslim police officer who was killed by the Charlie Hebdo assassins?

Back