More Global Cooling/Warming/Change hoax.

The last Climate meeting, the participants were so worried about climate change, they flew 1500 private jets to it. Talk about a carbon footprint. Just as long as everyone else drives electric cars!

Thinking this out critically, one hottest day in 1934 does not account for the remaining 364 days, nor the global changes in which some locations now become dryer/wetter/cooler/warmer as a result of climate changes. As far as the money goes, that follows anything that money can be made from, whether it be fossil fuels, cigarettes, bitcoin, or global warming. I also wouldn't go back 4.5Gy, considering the atmosphere we can generally call "sustaining" is only about 1.5Gy old, but that's neither here nor there. Humanities excrements due to our activities, matches very well with science data, through our period of insignificance right up to the point where our activities became significant. Humans cannot continue to increase in population indefinitely without either killing each other off directly (through wars, competing resources, etc), or by destroying the very thing that allows life on this planet (ecosystems). But to deny it (climate influence by human activity) simply because money is involved in ways you disagree with (assuming this theory has merit) doesn't make the fact that it the surface of the earth is warming any less true.

Okay, One record day in the last 83 years is more meaningful than 50 years in 1.5 billion years number wise. In the 70s they were worried about a cooling trend, mini ice age. Along comes the Al Gore bozos of the world with a lot of falsely generated numbers with dollar signs in their eyes. And Viola! Al Gore who was worth $1.2 million in 2001 is now worth $320 million and has a carbon footprint the size of Texas. What's going to happen when it cools down again, and it will given time. The AG billionaires of this world will accept the praise for nothing they did and will somehow capitalize on Global Cooling scare tactics. And the sheep will shake in their shoes! What happened to global flooding, another AG scare tactic. And don't tell me of the oceans 1 inch rise. Do you have any idea how much land born ice it takes to raise the oceans level one inch? Water born ice displaces the same amount of water that water displaces. No rise. We ought to be worried about MacDonald's and other fast food outfits clear cutting huge swaths of jungle in South America that generate huge amounts of oxygen, and burning rare wood to create land for cattle grazing. That should be our worry.

Okay, One record day in the last 83 years is more meaningful than 50 years in 1.5 billion years number wise. In the 70s they were worried about a cooling trend, mini ice age. Along comes the Al Gore bozos of the world with a lot of falsely generated numbers with dollar signs in their eyes. And Viola! Al Gore who was worth $1.2 million in 2001 is now worth $320 million and has a carbon footprint the size of Texas. What's going to happen when it cools down again, and it will given time. The AG billionaires of this world will accept the praise for nothing they did and will somehow capitalize on Global Cooling scare tactics. And the sheep will shake in their shoes! What happened to global flooding, another AG scare tactic. And don't tell me of the oceans 1 inch rise. Do you have any idea how much land born ice it takes to raise the oceans level one inch? Water born ice displaces the same amount of water that water displaces. No rise. We ought to be worried about MacDonald's and other fast food outfits clear cutting huge swaths of jungle in South America that generate huge amounts of oxygen, and burning rare wood to create land for cattle grazing. That should be our worry.

Al,

If you can I recommend you watch the series Blue Planet 2 by David Attenborough with an open mind, especially the final episode.

'We can't afford to be fatigued about climate change'

The awful thing is that people think you know far more than you do. For example, I often get asked if I’ve actually seen climate change and I have to say, look, I could find you examples of dramatic climate change, and I could find the converse, but it’s very dangerous to just pick one particular circumstance.

'You have to take the bigger view; you have to respect the findings of people who spend their lives surveying this sort of thing, and make a responsible, scientific summary of where we are.’

Last edited:
Al,

If you can I recommend you watch the series Blue Planet 2 by David Attenborough with an open mind, especially the final episode.

'We can't afford to be fatigued about climate change'

The awful thing is that people think you know far more than you do. For example, I often get asked if I’ve actually seen climate change and I have to say, look, I could find you examples of dramatic climate change, and I could find the converse, but it’s very dangerous to just pick one particular circumstance.

'You have to take the bigger view; you have to respect the findings of people who spend their lives surveying this sort of thing, and make a responsible, scientific summary of where we are.’

Nick, Scientist have fabricated figure to support and negate climate change. It will be cold again as well as warm again. I still believe it runs in cycles. Most of Europe and the US are far more conscience of the environment than 50 years ago. I don't think we will ever stop China or Russia from polluting. Hell, Russia was dumping nuclear waste in 55 gallon drums in the ocean not too long ago and air pollution in China is ridiculous. So in a sense we are preaching to the choir.

Nick, Scientist have fabricated figure to support and negate climate change. It will be cold again as well as warm again. I still believe it runs in cycles. Most of Europe and the US are far more conscience of the environment than 50 years ago. I don't think we will ever stop China or Russia from polluting. Hell, Russia was dumping nuclear waste in 55 gallon drums in the ocean not too long ago and air pollution in China is ridiculous. So in a sense we are preaching to the choir.

I guess that's a no then.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
'Looks as though folks in the whole Northeastern part of the country will be shoveling/plowing a 'treeeeemendusss' amount of global warming/climate change off their streets/sidewalks/driveways in a short-short...dunnit.

As I, and others, have opined ad nauseam:

It never ceases to amaze me how any sort of 'extreme' weather anywhere on the planet at any time of the year is 'strong evidence'/'proof' that man made G.W./C.C. is going on.

And what absolutely astounds me is the left's contention that by spending GADZILLIONS of dollars acquired thru 'wealth redistribution measures' to create/implement world-wide government-mandated environmental rules/regs/dictates/laws/fines/penalties, we will thereby at least put a dent in 'the problem'...maybe...over the next hundred years or so...if everybody cooperates...and IF the aforementioned mandates don't bankrupt/collapse the entire world economy looooong before then.

Global warming/ Climate Change is now formally going to be known as Global Warming/ Climate Change/ Any Abnormality Happening Anywhere Including Space and Paranormal Activity.

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
if you look back a few years there is a pattern...... we are on the brink of an ice age.....

Attachments

• 450000-with-green-line.jpg
    450000-with-green-line.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 288

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
if you look back a few years there is a pattern...... we are on the brink of an ice age.....

Could it be a warming patttern, rather than a cooling pattern, Doc?

All the environmentalists are complaining about global warming and the melting of the glaciers in Iceland... :huh:

Admittedly, I am not trained as a meteorologist, so perhaps this pattern IS more indicative of a cooling off rather than a warming up...but the eyewitness reports of icebergs calving from from the north pole don't seem to indicate that we're getting colder.

Cheers!

Doug

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

The only scientific charts and historical records considered valid by the G.W./C.C. crowd are those that have been created by said crowd's G.W./C.C.-backing scientific community over the past few decades or so, Doc...you know...the "scientific" charts/temps/readings/measurements, et al, that have been proven to be based on fraudulent/manipulated data on multiple occasions?

Not too long ago, we were hearing from the G.W./C.C. crowd how the polar ice caps were melting at a record rate...only to find out via 'real time', 'real world', 'REAL science' SATELLITE P-H-O-T-O-S that the Arctic had, what, 40% (or whatever % it was) more area covered in ice that there'd been in the past "X" number of years?

The Earth always has and always will bring itself back into what it considers 'balance' no matter what.

I work as an engineer, in a Network Operations Centre monitoring the Network for one of the big Telco’s in the UK, making sure our customers can make telephone calls and surf the GT40's.com website (other lesser websites are available). Another of my jobs is to monitor environmental alarms at our numerous sites throughout the UK, this includes temperature alarms.

If an alarm occurs I would look at the graphs for temperature over the previous days, normally they mirror the graph shown apart from the time range is in days not thousands of years, i.e. there are naturally occurring peaks and troughs as even with aircon the temperature rises and falls by a few degrees, hotter during the day cooler at night, it only takes a rise of a few degrees above normal to cause an alarm.

If our environmental monitors produced a graph that mirrored the one shown it would set alarm bells ringing figuratively and literally speaking, the reason being it is not normal. Indeed I sometimes do get graphs mirroring the one shown and if so it requires immediate investigation to avoid being up before the beak having to answer embarrassing questions about my lack of action.

The reason why it is not normal becomes apparent if you look at the last peak in the series and compare it with the others. The first peaks rise and fall smoothly over tens of thousands of years, the last peak is actually composed of multiple rises and falls over a short time, (albeit thousands of years on this graph).

This is not a normal pattern for this graph, and there is too short a time to bring things back to “normal balance” before another peak occurs, to me with my own job experience of monitoring and assessing environmental data, and in my opinion, other opinions are available, this graph shows there is a serious problem requiring immediate investigation.

Attachments

• 450000-with-green-line.jpg
    450000-with-green-line.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Back