More Global Cooling/Warming/Change hoax.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
The first peaks rise and fall smoothly over tens of thousands of years, the last peak is actually composed of multiple rises and falls over a short time, (albeit thousands of years on this graph).

...and the industrial revolution, et al, started how long ago? 18th century, right? ;)

...and the industrial revolution, et al, started how long ago? 18th century, right? ;)

That is a point but it dosn't explain why there is a marked difference in the last peak compared to the first 4. I take it the base line is a mean, if the peak continues as it appears to be and not drop as the previous 4 the baseline temp will rise.

That is a point but it dosn't explain why there is a marked difference in the last peak compared to the first 4. I take it the base line is a mean, if the peak continues as it appears to be and not drop as the previous 4 the baseline temp will rise.

Take out the tampered data and see where you are.

Take out the tampered data and see where you are.

Now I am confused, I thought the graph was being used to back the belief that temperatures are not rising. Now you say because I think it shows the opposite, the data is tampered with, guess it's time for me to give up. ;)

Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

Yes, but you're taking a 'pinpoint' in time and extrapolating where 'the line' might go from there, are you not? 'More or less the same odds as betting on red vs. black at the roulette table?

If you'll notice, the line depicting the previous "peak" did a little dance too. What caused that? Certainly not 'man'. Mucho volcanoes erupting? Meteor strikes? Beaucoup "sun spots"? 'Periodic changes in the angle of Earth's axis? A combo? Who knows.

Regardless, it's highly unlikely that wealth redistribution measures and world-wide government-mandated environmental rules/regs/fines/penalties will have any effect on which way the line trends - certainly not to any noticeable/measureable degree at all anyway. And certainly not to such a degree that would ever justify bankrupting the world's economy to achieve it. ;)

JMHO YOMV

:chug:

Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

Several years ago Keith offered faaaaar more convincing proof that global warming is happening:

attachment.php

Bob, are you saying that the people and industry on the planet have absolutely no influence on the weather/temperature whatsoever?
Thanks
Simon

Bob, are you saying that the people and industry on the planet have absolutely no influence on the weather/temperature whatsoever?
Thanks
Simon

Latest actual scientific data last 2,500 (two thousand-five hundred) years, untainted by the politics of science:

“Conclusions
To conclude, from the available paleotemperature equations, the equation by McCorkle et al (1997) produced most realistic reconstructed deep water temperature range of 2.7 - 7.8°C, which falls within the annual variability instrumentally recorded in the deep fjord basin since 1890. This suggests that the Gullmar Fjord d18O record mainly reflects variability of
5 the winter bottom water temperatures with a minor salinity influence. Comparison with instrumental winter temperature observations from Central England and Stockholm shows that the fjord record picks up the contemporary warming of the 20th century. The relationship between the evolution of the fjord’s bottom water temperatures over the last two millennia and other late Holocene climate records reveals synchronous North Atlantic-wide centennial and multidecadal climate variability given age model uncertainties, different proxy type, time resolution, annual versus seasonal signal and different
10 hydrographic characteristics.
The record shows a substantial and long-term warming during the Roman Warm Period (~350 BCE – 450 CE), followed
by variable bottom water temperatures during the Dark Ages (~450 – 850 CE). The Viking Age/Medieval Climate Anomaly (~850 – 1350 CE) is also indicated by positive bottom water temperature anomalies, while the Little Ice Age (~1350 – 1850 CE) is characterized by a long-term cooling with distinct multidecadal variability. When studying the Gullmar Fjord bottom
15 water temperature record for the last 2500 years, it is interesting to note that the most recent warming of the 20th century does not stand out but appears to be comparable to both the Roman Warm Period and the MCA.”

https://www.clim-past-discuss.net/cp-2017-160/cp-2017-160.pdf

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Thanks
Simon

No, what I believe Bob is saying is that this piece "Latest actual scientific data" supports his argument, and that the other overwhelming "latest actual scientific data" contradicting his beliefs are not "actual scientific data", and thus will not be quoted.

No, what I believe Bob is saying is that this piece "Latest actual scientific data" supports his argument, and that the other overwhelming "latest actual scientific data" contradicting his beliefs are not "actual scientific data", and thus will not be quoted.

Once they find a way to get their target without altering their data, they might have a leg to stand on.

“The big question remains: Are we about to head into a grand minimum, as happened during the Maunder Minimum in the 1600s? During that century there were practically no sunspots. Since it occurred immediately after the invention of the telescope, astronomers had no idea that the lack of sunspots were unusual and did not give it much attention. It wasn’t until the solar cycle resumed in the 1700s that they discovered its existence, and thus realized the extraordinary nature of the century-long minimum that had just ended. Unfortunately, it was over, and the chance to study it was gone.”

Solar activity crashes – the Sun looks like a cueball | Watts Up With That?

7+ Billion (and rising) people are the cause of all the problems in the world.

We need to stop saving lives and let Mother Nature get on with doing what she does best;

killing us. :p

Back