My RCR "DPE-962X" 8500 RPM -1500HP Engine Build *lots of pics*

Dr. David

Lifetime Supporter
Sorry for the speculation Dusty, my apologies.
I had been informed you were moving in a different direction with the car, which is aparently true, .....but fortunately a different direction of build progress.

Its so great the car is moving forward toward completion! Hopefully we will all be able to see some photos of the build sometime.

One of my favorite cars, a 962 Spyder, sold at Mechum last year in Monterey:

Attachments

• 962 Spyder.jpg
    962 Spyder.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 554
^ Now that is good!

David, you wouldn't happen to be the guy who shows up to PDX C&C occasionally with the dark green (hard to tell in your avatar pic) Ultima are you? We have spoken a couple times. I had the black Noble a few months back.

Dr. David

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Scott,
Probably, although my Ultima GTR is black. It's in this photo somewhere. I am working on a new photo for my Avatar...an RCR-LMP-1. Until I get it done, my old avatar photo will have to do. Can't wait to change it, though progress has been slow. See you at PDX C&C. Probably Daytona Coupe or Lola Indycar tomorrow.

Attachments

• Collection (1280x669).jpg
    Collection (1280x669).jpg
    646.7 KB · Views: 502
Very cool David. So your the guy that also owns that Lola Indycar too then. Saw pics of it from last weekend there. My memory must be fading, thought the Ultima was dark green for some reason.
Not 100% sure we are going in the morning, but if we are there I will stop and introduce myself!

Perry did not buy a car, or ever move forward with a project.
After reading the beginning and starting in down this thread, seeing this as the epilogue makes me sad. Moreover it leaves questions I have about what I'm planning unanswered.

For now it means I've read through another thread, done a little bit of thread necromancy, and am laying out things carefully so that it all comes together. And I don't leave twelve pages of build log with no car at the end.

-Russ
(Okay my first emotion was anger; like we made it to act III of a screenplay and the film just stopped.)

Neil

Supporter
After reading the beginning and starting in down this thread, seeing this as the epilogue makes me sad. Moreover it leaves questions I have about what I'm planning unanswered.

For now it means I've read through another thread, done a little bit of thread necromancy, and am laying out things carefully so that it all comes together. And I don't leave twelve pages of build log with no car at the end.

-Russ
(Okay my first emotion was anger; like we made it to act III of a screenplay and the film just stopped.)
I read this thread and, frankly, I suspect this was a total fraud- someone poring over catalogs, constructing a wish list. No gentleman begins by bragging about how much he is spending on his project. A poseur.

Back