New GT40 Build - Australia

Hi All,

I'm just about to commence a GT40 build in Melbourne, Australia. I decided to go with an Absolute Pace kit.

I'll be going with a coyote engine and graziano transaxle.

I've decided to document my build on Youtube - Built by Dan is my channel - feel free to subscribe and follow along. I plan to start posting content later this month (assuming my kit gets delivered!).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC45Tb8QhC2rVnrVADjy8ALA/featured

Looking for fellow builders in Melb as I'm sure I will have plenty of questions!

Cheers, Daniel

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome Daniel. You couldn’t ask for a nicer group of people than the ones on GT40S. Please keep us updated on your progress.

Regards Brian

Great job Dan. I'm building an AP GT40 in Melbourne too, so of course, let me know if you have any questions.

Get on the Facebook group "Australian Club Cobra Daytona and GT40 Cobra", if you can.

Great job Dan. I'm building an AP GT40 in Melbourne too, so of course, let me know if you have any questions.

Get on the Facebook group "Australian Club Cobra Daytona and GT40 Cobra", if you can.

Thanks Troy, already on that Fb page and the Absolute Pace one! Been lurking on there for some time now checking out everyone's builds... it's got me thinking... are you doing the GT488 build?

Yep, that's the one Dan. Happy for you to come and see the car any time.

What engine / trans combo have you chosen?

Yep, that's the one Dan. Happy for you to come and see the car any time.

What engine / trans combo have you chosen?

Thanks Troy, appreciate the offer and will take you up on that at some stage!

I've gone with coyote (8 stack) and Graziano trans - but finding the graziano hard to come by locally...

Hi All,

I'm just about to commence a GT40 build in Melbourne, Australia. I decided to go with an Absolute Pace kit.

I'll be going with a coyote engine and graziano transaxle.

I've decided to document my build on Youtube - Built by Dan is my channel - feel free to subscribe and follow along. I plan to start posting content later this month (assuming my kit gets delivered!).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC45Tb8QhC2rVnrVADjy8ALA/featured

Looking for fellow builders in Melb as I'm sure I will have plenty of questions!

Cheers, Daniel
Hi Dan pleased to find your blog
Also ordering pace gt40
Could you contact me on
[email protected]
Cheers mate

Hi Dan
I've been following your YouTube channel - great work. Would love to make contact and I have also an Absolute Pace on order but have got it yet.
Would love to have a chat and a quick sometime when your available.

Let me know

Cheers Rick

Ben Hedrick

Supporter
I'm curious as to where Dan is too. Hope he's okay. I've watched nearly all of his build video's and I love to see his car completed. Dan? Where are you? Cheers, Ben

Back