New RCR transaxle?

JR you are corect, it is NOT a quick change.
However, you can service the last gear by removing the rear covers and bearings..

Yes, lots of great new information ...get hold of Delynn from Griffin ...

Delynn has not rushed a product into the market place and has been watching and listening to potential customers requirements...which is resulting a much better product.

Another point is that he has not taken anyones full payment either...so nobody is at risk...

Improvements, this is correct,
But we are not ready to give the details.
I will give you a sneak preview...

9-1-12 047.jpg

9-1-12 050.jpg

:idea: Good Ideas... Make Geat GEARBOXES

DeLynn

And what advantage is that Jack? (or is it?)

On the 'old' style single synchro rings they have a limited 'area' of contact to work , with heavy-larger gears to handle high torque loads/HP there is more mass & weight for the synchro cone to overcome when you change gears in order to get the shift hub speeds equalised to select the next gear, "better" or more mechanically sympathetic drivers get quite good at judging RPM etc to make life easier on the synchro units, but unfortunately most credit card car drivers & builders these days wouldnt have a clue what I am talking about so the manufacturers have had to find a way of improving this area, the enviromentally biased who voted to remove some of the 'good' or 'bad[ if your that way inclined] additives from todays oils have not helped either....such is life...

Keith

Well I found it easily and I don't even want one! :)

Attachments

• Griffin Gearboxes NEW Price List.pdf
    23.4 KB · Views: 831
Back