new zealand or australia...

Getting crazy due to this ugly grey and foggy weather we have in Milano now.
Plz someone from there..tell me how is the weather now...in NZ or in australia..
Plz kill me..can really not stand anylonger in this ugly grey:(

Paolo...(dreamin the opposite part of the world....that is also a gt40 land..eheh)

kenshiro8 said:
Getting crazy due to this ugly grey and foggy weather we have in Milano now.
Plz someone from there..tell me how is the weather now...in NZ or in australia..
Plz kill me..can really not stand anylonger in this ugly grey:(

Paolo...(dreamin the opposite part of the world....that is also a gt40 land..eheh)

Hi Paulo,

Southland , New Zealand.
7:10 am here, beautiful clear skys, no smog, Large Icebergs floating off the east coast, CAA starting to flex its political muscles to control the chopper boys running tourist flights out to them, going to be great day, have a nice one.

Jac Mac

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
Come on now Paolo, we've only had 28cm of rain here in Seattle this month. Now that's gloom and doom!

WInter doesn't even get started for another month and I'm going crazy in Massachusetts. I didn't see the sun, once, last week.

I may have a business trip to Chile in January and I can't think of anything I'd rather do than escape the dreary winter for a week of sunshine in the southern hemisphere.

Rather than retreating to Florida or some other warm place, I think my ideal retirement would involve April-October in the US and November-March in someplace nice in Oz, NZ, Chile or Argentina. Just follow the sun.

Hi Paolo

Wellington, New Zealand is sunny for a change, so I have just arrived at work in a pretty good mood. Would have been a lot happier if I had arrived in a GT40, but hopefully next year I can!

Cheers

Neil

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Paulo,

Tuesday morning, 9 o'clock. A beautiful sunny day in Christchurch NZ, blue clear pristine skies, not a cloud to be seen. Nice and warm, later today temperature should be in the mid 20's. Like you Paulo, I find winters something of a struggle. Why don't you pop over here for lunch and take in some sun?

Ciao

Yes, exactly..I really suffer during winter and think months as november (or january) are terrible usually in europe.
Only in real south italy they have north african weather but here..in far north..is really a pain.

Thats why I ask for sunny places as NZ or australia...but probably will be the same in Texas or maybe California...

Just I cannot stand up this too grey sky..

Paolo:)

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Our back yard this morning--- like this 95% of the year---bloody boring---you could use it as a screen saver

Attachments

• Picture 001 (Small).jpg
    Picture 001 (Small).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 437
Hi Paolo,

Weather here in Tas' is pretty good today. Here's a pic' of my farm on a nice day like today. :)

I am in the middle of considering a move to South Island New Zealand ATM.

Tim.

Attachments

• Picture29.jpg
    Picture29.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 413
Just to keep it GT40 relevant, here's a pic of my car taken in front of a local beach (about 5 minutes walk from my house). :)

Tim.

Attachments

• Dscn1258small.jpg
    Dscn1258small.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 428
And finally, the little beach at my farm. Not too bad a place Tassie... :)

Pity about the politics and red tape...

Tim.

Attachments

• Dscn1518s.jpg
    Dscn1518s.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 396
Paulo,

Looks like Aussie is the place to be, I was up @ sparrow's f--t to get a lead on a long days work, whereas the Aussies look as though they just took a couple of pic's out the bedroom window much later in the mornin, some people have a great life!!!!

Jac Mac

It’s a balmy evening in Melbourne after a warm 36C day… and last week we had snow in the outlying hills. As we Melbournians like to say, if you don't like the weather here, just wait a minute ;)

Tim,
Did you say you were moving from the most beautiful area of the world? So how much do you want for the property :D

ok...Chris and Tim..u really have killed me (thats what I asked indeed :D)

But also I wanna show u the incredibly nice and wonderful Milano skyline of today and the beauty of language and landscape I saw this morning coming to shop.

Ah...btw..the ugly building u see there have some apartments for sale...50mq of a 1960 building at only 250.000 euros....and this is not a joke.

Paolo :D (this I hate big business towns...try to beat the uglyness of my pics now:)

Attachments

• DSC00152.JPG
    DSC00152.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 369
  • DSC00153.JPG
    DSC00153.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 364
  • DSC00155.JPG
    DSC00155.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 381

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Chris Liokos said:
Tim,
Did you say you were moving from the most beautiful area of the world? So how much do you want for the property :D

Chris. Wrong!

He said he was moving TO the most beautiful area in the world!!

Cheers

Yes Paolo I think this pritty much conferms it our weather wins hands down.

This how we spend our week ends.

But dont feel to bad I got over the sun burn and the excess beer.

Gloat gloat

They tell me its going to be 36deg C tomorrow Oh there I go again.

Attachments

• fish7.jpg
    fish7.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 401
This is ugly, but in a beautiful way...

Recent fires around Hobart. My childhood home is just off the lefthand side of the photo.

This photographer is just fantastic.

Tim.

Attachments

• Eastern Shore Bushfire Night Panorama small.jpg
    Eastern Shore Bushfire Night Panorama small.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 361
Back