NorCal get together

Hey Howard, Pat, Faili, and Bud (and any other GT40s folk from
NorCal) - I saw an early summer get together is being planned.
Any more info - or are we in the very early stages of planning?

Ian

Howard Jones

Supporter
Yes I am going to have a 40 barbeque early summer. I will be getting my car painted before then and would like to do a sort of comming out party. More when a date becomes more solid. I'm starting to make some real progress on the body fit and prep. Couple of more months though befor I get serious about paint.

Hi: I would like to join in your get-together. My CAV GT40 will be on the road about end Feb. I live in Danville.

John Place

Howard Jones

Supporter
Strike 2, give me a call 925-829-3697 I live in San Ramon. I would love to see your CAV. Do you have a e-mail address? I didn't see it on your profile, Howard Jones

I will be there even if not invited /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There is a guy in LA that has an ERA, where are you? You should come up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

With that badass black car with FFFFATTTT tires !!!!

Whose gonna stop you from showing up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif !!!

Well, maybe some guys with badges if you go through
the tunnel too quickly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hope to see you all there - even if I am still a
wannabe/dreamer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ian

Hey Ian, hope you can make it.

I don't think I will ever get a ticket in this car, I drive it like an old lady /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif My $500 grocery getter, that's the one I race with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

If Chuck From AZ makes it, then all we need is a Tornado and a DRB and it will be almost complete /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I'm in. I missed the last one. That'll add an NZ40 to the manufacturer count. Unfortunately, my car isn't much farther along then it was last year...

You know, I'm more than two years into this project and I still haven't ever ridden in a 40. Seems like a shame. Hint. Hint.

Scott

Hey Scotty,,

Anybody from Oakland can ride in my car, hell you might even drive it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I put the shots I took last time at Howard's together into
a little slideshow. Used ACDC's Back In Black as the music
just for kicks. It was timed perfectly. As the opening lyrics
started ("Well I'm back in black ..."), Faili's black beauty
fades in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ian

Howy,

Are you talking about the 2 UGLY guys in the picture on the left??! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Well hell, that's me and my "cause". Aka Frank Zapa by my buddies in UK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Ian, Come on,,you need to buy one of these. If I can afford them, anybody can /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Anybody from Oakland can ride in my car, hell you might even drive it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell you what: I'll trade you beer for a drive. You like Beamish? That's what's on tap right now.

Scott

Scotty: “Captain, she hasn’t got the power, it might blow”

Captain Kirk: “Give me all (the beer) you got”

Me: Somebody said beer??!! Guinness? Murphy’s? Where?

Yeah, life ain't so bad...

Attachments

• 30592-beer small.jpg
    30592-beer small.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 204
Ohh man, don't do that,,, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I am gone go have one right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Faili;

I met you recently in Danville with your beautiful GT40.
MY name is John Place and phone 925 980 3596. My engine will be in about end Feb.

Regards
John

Back